Doper Shot Glass Exchange

Ok, I’m totally in.

I join in! Email being sent. :slight_smile:

I’d love to join in, but I’m moving very close to the deadline, so I’ll have to wait until later to figure out my mailing details.

And I will happily send it anywhere in the world (I’d love to get a foreign glass in return!) in exchange for the difference in shipping costs.

I am so in on this.

I’m in.

Email sent - count me in!

I would like to participate. Most of my shot glasses are not travel souvenirs, though. They are mostly Murano styled hand-blown glass. I would need to know if whoever will get it from me is cool with those. And I don’t have any from Puerto Rico (although I could just as easily go and buy one if my receiver REALLY wanted one from here)

I wouldn’t mind mailing abroad but I would prefer it if it were in the US (cheaper).

Also, make note that PR counts as US for the purposes of the USPS, so I could be target for those who want US only.

I sent my email

Anyone have an idea on how much it costs to ship international? Just a ballpark figure (closer to $10 or $50?).

Closer to $10. You could wrap the shot glass with enough newspaper to be ridiculously safe, stick it in a shoe box or small mailing box, and send it for not much more than $10.

If that’s the case, then count me in for international.

Ok, an updated list of participants from whom I’ve received emails:

Brewha
Captain_C
dalej42
Feppytweed
Fetus
hawksgirl
Hocow
JoeyP
Kaiwik
LunaV
LVgeogeek
Maenad
monica
Mooch
Mr. Bus Guy
NialBunny
One Cent Stamp
Picker
Racer72
Razz
Rock n’ Roach
Sapo
Silenus
Translucent Daydream
Still over a month left guys!

Not to nitpick, but if you have an email in your inbox from a fetus (please don’t capitalize), it wasn’t me.

Edit: Also, my shotglasses are cheap little things with crude phrases on them that my last roommate left when he moved (and didn’t want back). Anyone with travel souvenirs, hand-blown glass, etc. might feel ripped off, so if you’re worried about getting a fair trade keep that in mind.

Well right you are. I could have sworn that I saw your name on an email. Oh well.

The one I have up for consideration says Spring Break 2001 (neither I nor my wife went, I have no idea where it came from) and has two frogs on it doing it, er froggy style.
I’ll probably pick up one that has something to do with Milwaukee.

Well maybe I set the end date a little far off, but it’s still set at May 31. We have just over 3 weeks until exchange time, so whomever else wants in on this, sign up now!

Hrm. Better count me out, just to be on the safe side–things are turbulent what with my impending move and my strange financial situation. Next time around.

I’d love to send one, but I don’t want one back in exchange.

Is it OK to pay shot glasses forward?

I am looking forward to this exchange.

I will say that I love all my shot glasses so the one(s) I will be sending out will be Nevada/Las Vegas souvenirs. If you get me on your exchange list and there is something particular that you want/don’t want- just let me know, I’ll do my best! :smiley:

OK, with 6 days left until the deadline (geez, I need to make the wait a little shorter next time!) here is the last bump for anybody else who wants to join.

And one more bump for good luck. Any specific requests should be made now, or forever hold your…shotglass.
Maybe we should call for all participants to raise a toast with their new glassware at a predetermined time next month. Simultoast!