Doubling rate by state?

I’m thinking we have an 50 part experiment going on in the US right now. I’d like to see if I can find data for the doubling rate by state. I realize there are a lot of confounding factors, so the data can tell only a partial story.

Is there a good place to go to find the number of confirmed cases by state and by date? If nothing else, I’d like to see how Oregon is doing. We declared a state of emergency fairly quickly and kids have been out of school since last week. It would be interesting to overlay some of these events with the rate of new cases.

For graphed data, see Politico’s cases and trends per state. Oregon has been increasing testing and has few deaths. California saw a sharp spike in testing but that’s leveled off. Bad!

New Jersey seems to be the worst with testing. 2/3 of those tested are positive, which tells me they aren’t testing nearly enough. I know numerous doctors and PA’s, and they all say there aren’t enough of tests. One doc told me the tests are shipped to California and come back days later.