Doug Hutchison, 51, marries 16 year old "country singer"

Ditto.

Yeah, somehow I don’t think this particular marriage is going to make the long haul…

Well, maybe she married him for homework extra credit, did you ever think of that?

She turns 17 in about 2 months. Her apparently authentic marriage license is posted here. (PDF)

I have to agree, she looks 25-30 to me. I guess its just a combination of makeup, surgery, and genetics.

At 51 he still has a baby face and she looks like she’s been around the block and back, several times.

She sure doesn’t look 16 to me. Nor was that country. Or singing.

Ahhh the sanctity of hetero marriage. Good thing the morally depraved gays can’t get a piece of that!

It’s gross. I’m glad Ben killed all those Dharma Initiative people if this is what they’re into.

Where’s the long form, though?:dubious:

Wow, I guess I was wrong.

I don’t expect a 16-17 yr old to look the way she does. They should look fresh and innocent, not like skanked up plastic whores. I was going to ask what kind of parent would allow their 16 yr old to get the plastic surgery to look like this, but I guess it would be the same parent who would allow their 16 yr old to marry a 51 yr old.

Seriously. Lynn Spears and Dina Lohan, for all their failures, at least managed to make the girls famous without marrying them off to elderly D-listers.

Don’t give them any ideas! Thanks to you, Jamie Lynn and Ali are now officially dating Waldorf and Statler. Cousin Larry from Perfect Strangers is Plan B.

Assuming it’s not just a publicity stunt I’m wondering what in the hell a 51 year old could see in a 16 year old that’s worth marriage. Sure the sex is great initially but you’ll have to talk to her sometime presumably, and this isn’t the 1830s where you’re going to keep her pregnant til one of you is dead so you’ll be too busy churnin’ and plowin’ to avoid her in all but the bed. I’m younger than he is and find I have a generation gap with 30 year olds due to the influence of pop culture and high tech in their childhoods. For perspective, when he was born The Lucy-Desi Comedy Hour and Leave it to Beaver were still in first run/JFK was still alive/nobody had heard of James T. Kirk; when she was born Roseanne & Northern Exposure had wrapped, Bill Clinton was on a collision course with Monica-gate, and she’s a contemporary of the The Dancing Baby that was already being emailed around the globe about the time she took her first dance steps.

Seriously. And their body language in that picture where he’s clinging to her while she’s got her head tipped back to show her good side to the camera couldn’t be more telling.

I was checking out the link to her webpage.
Where the hell do you click to find the timeless energy of beauty and thought!!!

There are some 16-year-olds who it makes sense to fantasize about (as long as it doesn’t go further than fantasy). That set most emphatically does not include her.

“Country” singer? Are we sure somebody didn’t just read “Courtney” as “Country”?

That is the oldest 16-year-old I’ve ever seen.

And I don’t know what that is she’s trying to do on her website, but it ain’t singin’.

I don’t get the attraction. She looks like a famine victim, you can see the bones of her chest above her breasticles. Yuk.

It’s a hidden link. Click on her left tit in the picture of her wearing nothing but an American flag. (If nothing happens, that means you’re gay. Sorry! No timeless energy of beauty and thought for you!)

The most interesting thing on that page from where I sit:

:dubious:

+1

Really? Why, because she’s 16? If she’s to be believed and she really is a virgin I gotta think the sex ain’t all that good.