Dr Elsey's Precious Cat Ultra Litter Attractant

My mother’s cat is having some behavioral problems. In order to save his happy home, I picked up a bottle of Dr Elsey’s Precious Cat Ultra Litter Attractant.

The instructions refer to an attached booklet for instructions. There is no freakin’ booklet.

Anyone know how to use this?

I just looked up the web site, and it says the booklet is inside the bag. Did you look there?

There’s also a PDF available for download on their site from this page. Don’t know if it’s the same as the booklet referred to in the instructions.

Let me know if the litter works!

Thank you, I missed the PDF. But when I try it, it does not download. <== Thank you, got it now.

The stuff came in a little plastic bottle. No instructions.

Please do report your results! Inquiring minds with litterbox-avoiding cats want to know.

I haven’t tried that, but I did try Cat Attract clay litter, which I believe is made by the same company. Worked like a charm. However the odor control of Cat Attract isn’t as good as the crystal cat litter. Now that my fuzzy grey land shark is content and using the box again, I switched back to crystal. I see now on their website that they have a crystal litter with the same attractant herbs, but my pet store doesn’t carry it. If he stops using the box again, I’ll order it.