Drivers License lost in the mail,so I have to go to the DMV for the second time

I went to the DMV back in March to renew my driver’s license. It couldn’t be done by mail this time, had to be done in person. I still haven’t received the new license so this morning I called them up to find out what’s going on. Turned out they mailed it a month ago, so it must have gotten lost. I have to back to the DMV a second time. :smack:

I am sorry for your loss.

But remember, it’s all for the good of national security. The sheer stupidity of the Real ID act means that most states can’t issue driver’s licenses on the spot any longer. Feel more safe? Take off those shoes! No large tubes of toothpastes!

But, of course, guns everywhere.

How will they differentiate between your lost lisc. and a new one? Presumably the first one is out there somewhere. That could get crazy.

Wins the thread! :smiley:

nm

Not where they make you take your shoes off or limit the size of your toothpste tube.

You mean those nice people who make you take off your shoes aren’t carrying?

Check your credit report. Your DL isn’t “lost” in the mail, it was likely stolen. Someone could be using that ID for all sorts of things. Therefore, keep a close eye on your credit report.

I had to go to the DMV this past week to renew my license. I was there for 3 hours and 40 minutes. It sucked.