Drowning the Peruvian

Scylla, once again, you humble the rest of us with your prose. As a father of two girls and boyfriend of a hottie, I thank you for “drowning the Peruvian”. :wink: Keep up the quality posting, you’re one of the people that keep me coming back here.
BTW, Beagledave, I was immediately going to respond with, “Is that what they’re calling it these days?” :smiley:

Nope, that’s exactly where my mind went to. I swear, you people have corrupted innocent lil me…
Great story, Scylla

I also thought that “drowning the Peruvian” was another term for jostlin’ the elder*. I think that we should adopt “drowning the Peruvian” as an official SDMB term for slapping the salami.

Great story, Scylla. It appeals to my vengeful nature.

[sub]*Thanks, MaxTorque![/sub]

While I don’t usually support drowning people, damned fine job, Scylla! Grabbers and groupers, especially of the very young, don’t rouse much sympathy in me. You taught the predator a valuable object lesson in basic manners.

Veb

Very inspirational, Scylla. It’s one of those great stories that lets some of us common joes know that we are not completely helpless in the overwhelming face of adversity - the ignorant.

I thought it was another way of saying

“baptizing a baby ruth”
“curling one 'round the U-Bend”
“Dropping a bomb”
“Pinching one.”
Etc.

I, too, thought it was a euphemism for taking a dump and came in to investigate why we should think of Peruvians as turds.

Add me to the list of people who found the anecdote macho and self-congratulatory. The incident happens yesterday, that’s fine. 4 years ago, we’re digging deep to talk about ourselves and impress others.

I read the story more as a fine example of “attitude adjustment.” I accept Scylla’s righteous machismo, mainly because he really took the jerk down a few notches (not to mention a few feet). Brag on, Scylla.

I will never eat Lima beans again.

I first thought that Drowning the Peruvian meant dropping the dope in the gravity bong.
Good Story, Scylla. Was your wife adopted?

Do you hire out for family gatherings? Weddings with the drunk Uncle Ralph? Bar Mitzvah’s?

-L