Dude gropes the wrong waitress and gets his ass handed to him.

It’s now over $11,500. :smiley:

We don’t call it a banhammer for nothing, kid. <Loki with braces> FORE !</LWB>

Not sure how I feel about the thread title, but I do know that a favorite movie line around our house is from the original (and by far the best) Tremors movie. Michael Gross saying to the “graboid” he’d just shot: You messed with wrong goddamn rec room!

Such a perfect genre movie, and so well cast.

In that outfit, there’s no way a weapon of any kind couldn’t have been plainly visible.

Yes, that adds that extra layer of stupid, yes, he was arrested in front of them, I’m hoping her first call was to her parents and their first call was to a lawyer…when I showed this to Mrs. BLTC, she commented, “I wonder how many times he got away with that in the past”, good point, karma’a a bitch, dude…

*“Hey, kids, get in the truck, we’re goin’ for pizza!”

“Aw, Dad, do we HAVE to? We’re really hungry!”

“Don’t give me that, it’s only five hours! If I promise to stop for burgers along the way, will you quit complaining?”*

He has a wide stance.

Love those movies. And I’m a huge fan of the Bert Gummer character :smiley:

In the second movie I loved it when he told Earl how he knew Heather, his wife, really wasn’t coming back from her visit to her mother. “She asked for the Uzi back”

That’s because he worked with a buncha chickens.

Enjoy,
Steven

Don’t know about you, but I would not put a guy’s head between my legs when he had just sexually assaulted me.

Welp, no divorce. The woman is/was his girlfriend of 11 years. Not sure if common law marriage is a thing in Florida, or how divorce is handled in that case.

Ryan Cherwinski: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Well. He sure looks like a doofus, doesn’t he?

When the put his picture on the screen on the TV news, the caption should be ‘Local Boob’.

I have know idea how my hand made that cupping motion and found its way to her ass! Shocked! Shocked, I say!

Actually it is mostly because women who physically fight back against men tend to get beat up.

Regards,
Shodan

That’s true. how about The People’s Elbow or the DDT then?

That’s why God created lead pipes and baseball bats? :smiley:

It’s not a thing.
http://www.moonlawgroup.com/common-law-marriage-in-florida-fact-or-myth/

People’s elbow requires standing over your prone opponent’s head. Heaven for upskirt creeps.

DDT works.

You’re complaining about non-existent sexism in the thread title while implicitly stating that strength and an instinct for self-preservation are male traits.

Can’t tell if serious or if this is a bad attempt at mocking SJWs.

Dude…
The cameras are there to prevent the waters from stealing the place blind.