Early Super Bowl Prop Bet: All the Birds and Beasts of the NFL

Twitter points out an oddsmaker who is taking bets on the mascot of the winner of Super Bowl XLIX:

[ul]
[li]Birds (Arizona Cardinals, Philadelphia Eagles, Atlanta Falcons, Baltimore Ravens, Seattle Seahawks): 12/5[/li][li]Beasts (Well, mammals anyway) (Chicago Bears, Cincinnati Bengals, Denver Broncos, Indianapolis Colts, Miami Dolphins, Jacksonville Jaguars, Detroit Lions, Carolina Panthers, St. Louis Rams): 9/5[/li][li]The Field (all others not listed above): 10/11[/li][/ul]

Sorting quibbles aside (the Bills use the buffalo as their mascot, but a “bill” is not an animal, and how the Chargers interpret their mascot is clear from their logo), if you were putting down money, where would you bet?

The Field would include my Saints, so that’s where I’m betting my internet bucks. WHO DAT!

My money is on the Blue-Collar Workers, either Steelers or Packers.

I thought it was more of a bison.
Oh, you said quibbles aside. Sorry.

Lightning comes before thunder and is far more dangerous. San Diego Chargers will shock them all into submission. The birdies will have their wings clipped, the beasts will be neutered and the others will be blinded by the sparks. Chargers will be there Feb 1st, 2015 in Phoenix at Super Bowl XLIX.

Definitely the field, between the Packers, Steelers, and the Patriots (yes, that last one was a joke) and maybe the Ain’ts. I don’t see any of the beasts getting off the Ark this year. The Seahawks have the best chance among the feathered fiends.