Earth bulging at the equator - effect on bulk density.

So as I understand, the earth bulged at the equator due to the “centrifugal” forces. I assume that if that is the case, then the average bulk density of “earth” near the equator will be less than that at the poles. Average bulk density as I think would be the say the average bulk density of soil for a 300 ft bore taken at various locations of the equator.

I think if someone modeled earth on these lines, then the age of the earth could be determined from the flattening at the poles and the density of the soil. (Again, I may be wrong)

Will this method also give some indication as to the radial variation of density inside the earth ?

Differences in compaction of the soil would have to come from a difference in the surface acceleration at the equator vs. the poles, well under 1% (I can work it out if you want.)

The more important factor, though, is geology. An age measurement based on soil compaction would tell you only how long that particular piece of real estate has been at that particular location (due to continental drift) since the last time it was paved over by a lava flow or underwater or scrubbed down to bedrock by wind or water erosion or glaciers, or something like that.

Any given patch of dirt on the Earth is pretty young.