Ed Sheeran

Ah, that makes sense, thanks.

I also like “Castle on the Hill”

Probably why he was hired to write a song for The Hobbit soundtrack (“I See Fire”)

Yes, “Castle on a Hill” was also very good.

“Supermarket Flowers” was good but very sad for me. I don’t like songs that make me think of what it would be like for me whenever Mom dies.

One of my cousins sang that when we scattered my grandma’s ashes a few years back. It was very touching.

On a less sad note, Sheeran’s collab with Justin Bieber, “Love Yourself”, is the only time I’ve ever really enjoyed a Bieber song, and it’s one of the mellowest-sounding fuck-you songs I’ve ever heard.

I loved “Yesterday”, and “Perfect” without even realizing there was a person called Sheeran.. But that Justin Bieber number is my #2 least favorite song of all time after “Seasons in the sun”.

We have such sights to show you.

And in that film he played himself, which was the first time i really knew who he was.

Me three, or four, or however many. I was more embarrassed about that until reading this thread!

Canceled! (due to n’oreaster) Genuinely funny that Kraft could have shut his mouth and it would have played out the same (though without the politics).