[QUOTE=Mangetout]
I’m pretty sure Channel 5 had a documentary called The Girl Who Had Nothing But An Elbow.
[/QUOTE]
Well… yeah… <stammer>…
It’s a lot easier to feel up a girl if she has no TAYYTAYYSSS@#@#@#
WOOOOOOO
[QUOTE=Mangetout]
I’m pretty sure Channel 5 had a documentary called The Girl Who Had Nothing But An Elbow.
[/QUOTE]
Well… yeah… <stammer>…
It’s a lot easier to feel up a girl if she has no TAYYTAYYSSS@#@#@#
WOOOOOOO
[QUOTE=Qadgop the Mercotan]
This certainly has not been my personal experience, nor my professional experience, having treated many, many elbow injuries, infections, and disease processes which manifest in that location.
Do you have a cite for people not feeling things at the elbow?
[/QUOTE]
I can pinch the skin on my elbows as hard as I can and not feel pain. If I bang it, it hurts like a muthah, but I think it’s designed that way so you can use your elbows to prop yourself up (for cereal box reading, of course) without feeling pain.