Elderkaren?

Is Elderkaren a word. If not, it should be. I think I encountered one at the park today.

Do tell. Please.

Sorry. Even though I kinda want to, I decided I am not going to bad mouth people (even though they deserve it) on public media if they are not here to defend themselves. Let’s just say she was very rude to not only me but half the people in the park. And she was a hypocrite.

On a tangentially related note, I’m trying to figure out a good term for someone exhibiting Karen behavior, but is in the 20-something age bracket (next generation from Karen). “Brat” doesn’t seem to really work past about grade-school age.

@Seanette

Brats come in all ages.

Unfortunately.

If you find that brat truly doesn’t work, may I suggest “snot.”

~VOW

As a Doper I prefer ‘Jerk’.

I suppose “cuntnugget” is going too far in the other direction?

Just a little :). I was thinking more in terms of an actual name for the junior version.

The suffix “ette” is used to denote a smaller version of something isn’t it?

How about Karenette?

Kaitlin.

Older than a Karen? You’re dealing with a Carol.

One sign I’m getting old: I remember when old ladies had real old lady names, like Gertrude, Ethel, Agnes, Millicent, and Mildred. The last old lady with a classic old lady name was probably buried 20 years ago. I wonder if Jennifer, Melissa, or Becky will ever become old lady names in the same way as a Hildegard, Myrtle, or Gladys.

Remember the busybody neighbor on Bewitched who couldn’t shut the hell up?
Gladys.

If she’s a young Karen, it’s “Karr”. Pronounced with a moronic vocal fry.

An Elderkaren is called a boomer.

Does “Karen” imply a specific age? If not, why do we need terms for older or younger Karens?

All the definitions of Karen that I have seen say she is “middle-aged” whatever the heck that means.

@Elmwood- I assure you a Becky can be an old woman.

OMG, it’s a old Becky!

Just noticed this thread.
ElderKaren, sounds so, Norse. Whoever she is probably has all of her kids names and birthdates along with something inspirational tatooed somewhere in Futhark or Elder Futhark in my imagination.

My coworker from Poland is named Agnes. She’s not even 40.

I see your Mildred and raise you a Elsbeth.

And everytime I see this thread I think of Altercare/Elderkare, both of which have to do with care and not Karen.

For me , every time I see Elderkaren, it sounds like a SoulsBorne(if you don’t know that reference, then don’t ask me , because they are shitty games) boss, which makes me like the board less,every time I see it. So after this post, please let the thread drop out of sight.