Enterprise - Divergence (spoilers)

Roddenberry’s post-Trek work included:

Pretty Maids All In A Row–sucky Rock Hudson film.

Genesis II: fair post-apocalyptic SF.

Planet Earth: Another go at the Genesis II world. Awful!

The Questor Tapes: Excellent SF pilot, co-written with Gene Coon just prior to the latter’s death from lung cancer, too bad it never got picked up.

Spectre: Robert Culp in a pilot as some guy who hunts demons; not too awful.

Sir Rhosis

Although I didn’t know about Nimoy requesting the change and thought it was just spontaneous story evolution, that’s what I was referring to, yeah.

Thanks.

Why don’t you guys worry about something important, like WTH happened to Kirk’s hair?
:slight_smile:

It’s a tribble.

At last I can let the SDMB in on a secret. I am not a 6’ 2", 215 lb. 41-year-old Kentuckian with wavy graying brown hair and a magnificent Dan Haggerty-like beard, I am actually a short, skinny nebbish geeky-looking fellow named Brannon Braga, and at last Master Rick has allowed me to divulge plot details from the Enterprise finale.

Dr. Phlox is kidnapped by a time-traveling Spock and McCoy and taken to the future where an insidious virus released by Koloth the Klingon has mutated Kirk’s short neat blondish-brown hair into a freaking MASSIVE BLACK POMPADOUR! Can Phlox save the day… tune in in May…

Sir Rhosis

yeah…or how the hell Scotty put on so much weight. (Was he eating fattened tribbles?)

Don’t you remember? In The Voyage Home there were actually three whales–George, Gracie and Fred Allen–but Scotty got a little hungry enroute to the future…

Sir Rhosis

Obviously caused by the massive alcohol problem so clearly shown in TOS. Scotty could have cracked warp 10, metaphasic shielding, intraship transport, and phased cloaking devices, if only he’d stayed sober.

Hey, that’s what’s been missing on ENT: drinking! Kirk did it, Scotty did it, McCoy kept Saurian brandy in Sickbay…

Captain Archer shared some Andorian ale with Shran just a couple of weeks ago… (In Babel One IIRC)

Who needs alcohol when you’ve got a Vulcan junkie on board?

They should be drinking a lot more…Maybe somebody could build a still and hide somewhere.

Isn’t T’Pol off the stuff now? She just craving Trip these days.

hide **it ** somewhere.

Since we now have reruns till April:

What will you miss most about ENT?

In no particular order, here is my list o’ stuff to be missed:

Porthos
Panda
Trip running around in his blue undies
Archer with his shirt off
Phlox and his critters
Shran
Chef

She may be a drink’a’water, but she’s hard to swallow.
[sub]There’s another joke in there too.[/sub]

She’s trippin, man!

Trip and Archer drank beer.
They have wine at the Captain’s table sometimes.
Shran and Cap’n leap did this male, er, bug bonding thing with something blue.

Beer? Must have been ages ago. Are you keeping track of alcohol consumption on board?

I wonder what the difference is between Romulan ale (which I have had) and Andorian ale (which I have not, because I lack the recipe).

Well, you aren’t, so someone must.
It’s a thankless task.
:slight_smile:

She reminds me more of a dried-out snappable twig than anything fluid, and she hardly swallows…anything.

I’m sure there’s a far, far better joke to be made. But not by me.

:dubious:

HOSHI