Enterprise-Hatchery spoilers

Where did you see me comparing Enterprise with Deep Space Nine? I compared one episode to another, two days before it aired and a good week before I’ll get the chance to personally see it.

If you’re going to get snarky with me, at least read my post first and know what it is that I said instead of putting words in my mouth.

I swear, I hate that we can’t edit our posts sometimes. My post, in its entirety should have read:

*Where did you see me comparing Enterprise with Deep Space Nine? I compared one episode to another due to their seemingly obvious similarities a good two days before it aired and a week or more before I’ll get the chance to personally see it.

Based on Trek’s history of recycling old episodes and Bermaga’s distaste for most things DS9, I found it interesting.

If you’re going to get snarky with me, at least read my post first and know what it is that I said instead of putting words in my mouth.*

I read your post - in fact I posted in the other thread before posting here - but I am guilty about not taking timestamps into account. As for my comparison of DS9 with Enterprise, that was supposed to be a joke. My apology for forgetting the smiley :wink:

Peace. :cool:

I too hate the lack of an edit option. Of course I meant to say “guilty of”. Disregard any other potential typos, which I did not spot.

I am sometimes too quick to be defensive. My apologies as well.