Enterprise Rajiin Spoilers

I wish I knew. I’ve never come across anything official that even hinted at a reason.
BTW, nice panda in the ho-mart.

Attention Ho-Mart shoppers!
A red light special on Orion Slave Girls on aisle 10!

Aes, I disagree that Law and Order can be considered a pure anthology (although it comes closer than most). There are still the reoccuring characters that are used as a framework for the story.

Also, I don’t deny that it’s possible that an anthology series could succeed, but the writing would have to be excellent (and in the case of any SF series, extrordinary).

Going now. It doesn’t come on for another hour and a half here. I’ll be back with comments later.

She pronounced her name Rah-zheen` to Hoshi.

Interesting weapons in the firefights.

Having nailed one guy, Archer should have taken his weapon. It would presumably be more effective against them.

Nice entry into the airlock by the bad guys.

Good ep.

Action. Hints at some strife in the Xindi down the road. Strange weapons technology. Panda that fit in the story, not just for its own sake. Would work as a stand alone ep. Continuity in the backstory*, not just in the ep as played out.

Man, wtf happened to them last week?

The females showed a good bit of form (no skin), so Panda is satisfied.

The Xindi boarding party was very interesting. The goo weapon. The bugs. The resistance to phasers. Hmmm…
*merchant knew Quantum from previous encounter. Quantum knew where to find trading post. (Water planet floating island trading post was cool.)

Mongo happy.

Just finished watching and must say it surpassed my expectations. Much better than last week.

1. Enjoyed the weapons, nice to see something besides lasers.
  2. Some panda but fit the story and did not seem tacked on.
  3. Did wonder what happened to Hoshi, must have had to cut a scene.
  4. Pacing of the story was good.
  5. Liked that they showed some effects from Quantums mutation last weeks episode.
  6. Looking forward to each episode almost as much as I was with Firefly while it was on.

Quick! NCB has been affected by a mutagenic virus and has transformed into UngaBungaBoy! Somebody get the Vulcan-Panda-Super-Immune-Physiology-Germs into him, quick!

Good episode. I found it amusing that the previews for this episode made it look ho-hum, but it was a lot better than they made it out to be. Looked like it was going to be an All-Panda Episode, but it turned out to be a Bad-Ass-Xindi episode.

Good continuation of the story arc. I liked seeing the notion that the Enterprise doesn’t actually win every battle. Also the disagreements among the Xindi factions is intriguing – hopefully this will continue to develop in a good way.

It is a little curious, though, how the Xindi seem to have better ships, better technology, better personal weaponry and body armor, and just generally outgun humans in every way – and if this is the case, why the hell are they afraid of us and feel the need to create a biological weapon? I hope they have a good explanation for this later on.

I also wonder if the slave girl will re-appear later on. She seemed to be giving the info grudgingly at the end, and perhaps was hoping to persuade somebody that maybe them HYOO-MONs aren’t so bad?

Because future people told them that the hoomahns wipe them out in 500 yrs.

So, they want to get them as soon as possible, before any real threat developes.

I like the bugs.

Because future people told them that the hoomahns wipe them out in 500 yrs.

So, they want to get them as soon as possible, before any real threat developes.

I like the bugs.

BTW… IMMO (in my Monstrely opinion), best episode so far this season. Not overly deep, but a more solid story advancing the Xindi plot.

When the Enterprise studies the adversary and upgrades its weapons, they need to develop some Big-Can-Of-Raid-Torpedoes after seeing the Xindi bug dude in the boarding party.

Numerous breasts, mutliple beasts, several dead crewmen (or were they just stunned? I wish they’d told us). Exploding experiment. Exploding bulkhead. Slaver-fu, slime weapon fu, lizard fu, bug fu. Monstre says check it out…

Yes, but if they already outgun us in every way, why do they need a bio weapon? And why are they hiding from the one lone hyoo-mon ship that’s in the Nekkid Expanse? Just send more probe thingies and blast more giant ruts in the Earth. That would pretty much do us in.

There must be a reason that they are hiding, even with seemingly superior technology and weapons.

I got the impression that they were attacking humans because the humans invaded their space.
Enterprise invaded their space because they attacked Earth.
Some kind of time travel cause and effect hoodoo here?
That would be beyond B&B’s skill.

But, that’s what future guy told Quantum last season, remember?

The reasom Xindi tanked CSI Miamai was because Xindi found out Earthers wipe them out 500 yrs from now.

My muscle relxleers appear to have kicked in. Spelling module failure.

Monstre, you ol’ pirate! How ya ben?

Woo hoo! Brief glimpse of Porthos! :slight_smile: Too brief, though. Nice to see some continuity from last week–Archer still suffering the consequences of that virus. Wonder if Hoshi and Reed are suffering any after-effects too?

This Xindi Arc is really starting to disturb me, plot-direction wise that is. Purely speculation here, but I’m thinking that it’s all going to be tied in with the time travelers, that somehow the true timeline has gotten all screwed up and we’ll end up with everything having not -really- happened because it was in the screwed up timeline! Besides that, though, I’m enjoying seeing the various aliens of the Xindi, esp. the insectoids–it’s always good to see non-humanoid species, imho. Even though these insectoids seem bent on destroying the human race! :smiley:

Did Trip and T’Pol ever get that volatile stuff to work? My UPN cut into the show several times, so I might have missed a scene or two - I don’t know what was wrong tonight, but it seemed like several times when they came back from commercial the scene picked up in the middle. Or could that be really awful editing by the ST: Enterprise folks?!

On the whole, I enjoyed the show. I’d still like to see more of Phlox, and (of course) more Porthos.

Of course time travel is going to figure into this arc!

It was the beggining of this entire series, remember? And the time travel shadow guy is who set up this current arc.

So, timetrav el WILL end up somewhere in this season. If it doesn’t, I’m gonna eat someone’s shorts. Hopefully T’Pol’s, but I’m not pivcky

Hm. Cogenitor and Rajiin both appear to have been very solid episodes that had minimal panda despite their advertising hinting heavily at it. Think there’s anything to that?

I can this plot device marching up Fifth Avenue -

End of Season save- Unga Bunga Virus dropped on Xindi >
Hilarity ensues