Episode titling question (how many series did these things?)

How many series of the past have used a key word/phrase to define all of the outings thereof on a series basis? I’ve counted at least 4:

Friends: “The One With ________” (except for the pilot, which was simply called “The Pilot”)
Seinfeld: “The ______” (except for the pilot, simply known as “The Seinfeld Chronicles”)
Perry Mason: “The Case of _________”
The Man from UNCLE: “The _________ Affair”

Also, how many have used this for specific seasons/episodes and not series-wide? One that I think was like this was Hart to Hart, in which #2 (1980-81) had “Murder” in all the titles, and #3 (1981-82) had “Hart” in all the titles.

Big Bang Theory always gives every episode a scientific label’ i.e. the ones from this season:

“The Skank Reflex Analysis”
“The Infestation Hypothesis”
“The Pulled Groin Extrapolation”
“The Wiggly Finger Catalyst”
“The Russian Rocket Reaction”
“The Rhinitis Revelation”
“The Good Guy Fluctuation”
“The Isolation Permutation”
“The Ornithophobia Diffusion”
“The Flaming Spittoon Acquisition”
“The Speckerman Recurrence”
“The Shiny Trinket Maneuver”
“The Recombination Hypothesis”
“The Beta Test Initiation”
“The Friendship Contraction”
“The Vacation Solution”
“The Rothman Disintegration”
“The Werewolf Transformation”
“The Weekend Vortex”
“The Transporter Malfunction”

If I remember correctly, Soap just used episode numbers as titles.

Recent sesasons of Robot Chicken have had “themes” for its titles; for one season, the titles could be put together to form two messages, and in another, each title was a combination of two famous movie titles.

Also, had Emily’s Reasons Why Not not been cancelled after airing its pilot, each episode would have been titled “How Not To ________”.

(Also, a number of Friends episodes began with “The One Where” and not just “The One With”; there was also “The One Hundredth” and “The Last One”.)

Previous thread on subject.

News Radio used Led Zepplin album titles for a great many of their episodes (Wikipedia tells me it was just the last 9 episodes of season 2).

Didn’t realize that there was a duplicate thread WRT the same thing! Silly me.

Every episode of *Cougar Town *is named for a Tom Petty song or album.

Breaking Bad:

Four of the season 2 episode titles are Seven Thirty Seven/Down/Over/ABQ, which foreshadowed the end of the season.

Chuck does “Chuck vs. __________”

Leverage I think still uses “The _____ Job” for all their episodes.

Although I stopped caring about Desperate Housewives about 5 years ago, I did learn somewhere that its episode titles come from Stephen Sondheim lyrics.

The exception in Seinfeld is “Male Unbonding” and maybe the Clip Shows possibly.

All of Community’s episodes are names of classes.

The long gone show Boston Public named each episode a Chapter (Chapter 1, 2 etc.).

The second season of Aqua Teen Hunger Force had a string of episodes that were titled “Super” something: Super Birthday Snake. Super Hero, Super Bowl, Super Computer, etc.

The excellent Showtime series “Brotherhood” did something different each season with their episode titles. The first season were references to Bible passages (“Mark 8:36” was the pilot), the second season used Bob Dylan lyrics, and the third season were paraphrased Shakespeare quotes.

The short-lived 100 Questions centered around a woman answering – what else? – a hundred questions at the dating service where she’s putting in her application. So the pilot episode, “What Brought You Here?”, was followed by “Are You Open Minded?”, and then “Are You Romantic?”, and then “Have You Ever Dated a Bad Boy?”; it was canceled after “Have You Ever Had a One-Night Stand?”.

Two and a half men used a funny sounding quote from the episode as its title.

Scrubs used a variation of “My __________”, except for episodes that focused on other characters, which used “His Story,” “Her Story,” etc.

The episodes of Season 5 of “That 70s Show” were all named after Led Zeppelin songs. For Season 6, episodes were named after songs by The Who, Season 7 episodes were named after Rolling Stones songs, and Season 8 episodes were named after Queen songs.

“Two and a Half Men” always uses a phrase from somewhere in the show as the show’s title.

Joey did the same thing; all the episodes were titled along the lines of “Joey and the ______” or “Joey _____s”. The writers of Family Guy originally tried to work a reference to death in every episode title, but abandoned it before the first season was over because it was getting too difficult to keep the scripts straight.