Equal opportunity political snarking inside - +dour employ. in MI

Actually it’s Metropolitan Parkway to the east (where it eventually takes you right on into Metro Beach), then Big Beaver, then to the west it becomes Quarton. Mound isn’t a mile road, it’s perpendicular to them like Ryan, Dequindre, and John R.

It’s worth noting that all the mile roads change name when they hit Troy (which starts when you cross Dequindre). 18 mile becomes Long Lake, 17 mile turns into Wattles, etc. I guess Troy just doesn’t find mile names classy enough…

16 mile is mainly interesting in that it’s never really explicitly 16 mile and has the extra name change later on down the road. Well, that and the name Big Beaver has connotations.

Laugh it up. Apparently, the best sex lasts from 3 to 13 minutes!

She can’t be too upset. She’s already on record as praising local competition:

“And over the last century, we have consistently proven that Michigan businesses and workers can successfully compete with anyone in the world when the playing field is level.” :dubious:

The RW seems to think HRC is tainted by her husband’s misbehavior, so . . .

So, in MI you get more bang for your buck?

I thought it meant “dour employees”. I had this vision of an office in Michigan where everybody looked like Abe Vigoda.

Mebbeso, but I think even a hooker rates some foreplay.

Been probably 30 years since I traveled that way, coulda sworn it was Mound. And Quarton! yea, that’s it, I remembered the “Q”.

I’m pretty sure I worked there. Grand Rapids, right?

No, it was in Jackson. How could you forget?