Eurovision: Live Streaming Saturday May 21 Noon (PCT)!

Is that what she’s singing…

Latvia- too subtle to win, and I want to slap the guy on the left and frogmarch him to a barbers.

Latvia, “The world is not over” but how i wish the song was

The Russian apparently does not want to hurt nobody, around 600 times.

Country and western outfit and sub Bangles music for Switzerland.

Latvian boys are very nice aren’t they, the queens will be blowing a fuse

Hand Jive!

OK- last song. Breathe deeply. We’re gonna get through this thing!

France, Steps in black and one yellow.

Chacque a bon cette soir - multiply by 600
Still I’ve seen far worse, and they were against the Iraq war, so they must have a chance.

Latest odds from Betfair:

Greece 2-1 fav
Norway 9-1
Bosnia 9-1
Malta 12-1
Romania 12-1

The female host has changed into an aluminum foil gown.

God I hate it when the women presenters have been on the hormone treatment and then get told to generate some enthusiasm

Love the chemistry between the hosts.

The sad thing is that all German entries except two (1998 and 2000) were serious.

I didn’t know Julian Cleary had a twin, nice boy but I think his generation will be the last of his line(if you know what I mean nudge nudge)

Trust me, Europeans the continent over are always coming up with new reasons to hate the French.

1998, was that Guido ? You guys should send him again.

Romania and Norway were in a class of their own (special needs class)

Norway are so open minded, big hair rock, with a 45 year old, in a tin foil suit.

Moldova is pretty much the best, Axl Rose without the personality, or talent or dress sense, or the music.

I take it Spain is trying to keep the tourists away this year, I mean, who is going on their hols there if that is likely to be pumped out at all the nightclubs.

The autocue must be running too slow, judging by the way the female presenter is dragging her words out, wonderful.

Sad thing was, I bet on Spain pre-contest- I thought it could ride a wave of Los Ketchup popularity to victory.

Forgot to note that the song was crap.

Nobody takes Wig Wam seriously. Least of all Wig Wam.

Never assume that the country that sent Jahn Teigen three times intends anything that gets sent to Eurovision with a straight face.

Betting update.

Israel and Bosnia coming in- now 9/1
Norway going out to 14/1.