Ever wondered if our universe is just the inside of a person?

Is the universe just a life form. And inside of us there is a universe. I mean the way the stars and atoms, despite their size, work relatively the same way. All of the empty space of space is so similar to the empty space we see between electrons and the nucleus of an atom. Maybe its a stretch, but… I may have found my religion.

Might you look through and discover our entire universe is but part of one atom on a blade of grass?

Gunslinger I think

Ever wondered if our universe is just the inside of a person?

Not while I was sober.

It’s all covered pretty comprehensively here: The Onion | America's Finest News Source.

Sloane, you drank the bong water again, didn’t you?

I know which anatomical feature New Jersey is…

Actually, I did wonder that. But then I came to the conclusion that if this world, or more accurately the people in it, were ingested, it would cause massive indigestion.

Of course, that might account for the sound of thunder…

Oh, after reading that, you know I just have to fire up my voice-simulation software (that sounds exactly like the one Hawking uses) and type in his “quotes” from this Onion article, just to hear him “say” that.

I can’t believe I’m the only one to have thought of that!

Jump to 2:08:

Animal House–Smoke some pot

Except for not at all, really.

God damn college kids beating me to the punch. If I had the time to shoot shit or anything at all then I would have come up with the theory years ago. sonuva…

I found my religion just a few days ago while watching Cosmos by Carl Sagen. “We are all made of star stuff” and when we die we return to the Cosmos via the Earth. That’s good enough for me, I reckon I can die in peace now.

I think that idea is called “micro-cosmos-macro cosmos”