Everyone needs a big fat ChillPill...have a nibble

Is it just me or people getting way to attached to this message board…come on people this place is about fun, its not like some posters came at you with a friggin’ butcher knife…lay off with the flames and chill…

just my .02 cents worth

What can you buy for one-fiftieth of a cent these days, anyway?

An opinion. Possibly several.

And you know what they say about opinions and assholes. . . .

You turn me on. But maybe it’s because I just spent 20 years in the jungle, getting it on with anything I could attract with a piece of fruit.

I’m going to shove those pennies up your ass.

I think Sake summed it up rather nicely.

Hey Jayburner, if you are going to use two identities then maybe you should take your email off your profile…moron!

and here’s a refund on your $.02

Any connection between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.

The definition of worthless is a post made by a newbie demanding that regs change their posting styles.

Thanks for the tip, 2FatForYourChair.

Gypsy: Tom, I don’t get you.
Tom Servo: Nobody does. I’m the wind, baby.

i guess no one wants a nibble…oh well…more for me

Isn’t having more than one identity grounds for banning?

I’m tellin’ Lynn, I’m tellin’ Lynn :stuck_out_tongue:

He claims that jayburner is his brother. Yea, right. 2Sexy you joined in March you have 23 posts and you come on the message board and critize the other posters? I think maybe you have had one too many nibbles on that chillpill and that’s your problem. You need to lay off the drugs man. Especially at your age. It could stunt your growth. It’s already caused brain damage.

I’ve learned that if someone says something unkind about me, I must live so that no one will believe it.

Damned board went down just as I hit the ‘Submit Reply’, so if a slightly altered version of this shows up, well, then I guess I’ll have said this twice –
I’d like to apologize to the board for having called this 2Attached2MyWanker fella a putz earlier this afternoon. It was a busy day, and I made a hasty and ill-advised decision.

Putz doesn’t nearly cover it.
Dr. Watson
“Current Score: Wally Brigade 1, Putzes 0. Where in the hell is Coldfire?”

Right here, Colonel.

I would like to claim kudos for identifying this troll - in terms of finding out about the double identity. Check out this thread:
http://boards.straightdope.com/ubb/Forum4/HTML/005831.html

I agree though, Watson. This is beyond Putz.

Go away, 2shitless. You’re boring us.

Coldfire
Voted Poster Most Likely To Post Drunk

"You know how complex women are"

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

This thread is boring…and anyway, I already removed someone’s privileges.

Lynn