evilbeth - I never could resist a woman in a toga!

Hey, “Heart and Soul” is a pretty damn cool song, I would have remade it!

Just called Mr. Larrigan, but I got the voice mail. His message cracks me up. Hehehe.

And in honor of Twisty, I’ve put on The Weather Girls:

*For the first time
In History
It’s going to start raining men

It’s raining men
Hallelujah
It’s raining men
Amen!

I’m going to go out
And let myself get
Absolutely soaking wet*

Heh. He never should have offered to go “watch men” with me. Bwahahaha!!

I must have misunderstood you–you meant to say that the Weather Girls just came on the radio, right? I mean, you don’t actually own music by them, do you?

In honor of the 3000th post…3000 spanks!

Thanks for all the great post you ‘put out’ there. Keep 'em cumming! oops, did I write that?

~t

You rang, hon?

Oh, sorry. I thought you said ScottiCHER toga party.

[sub]Scotti slinks back to the craft room, construction in progress[/sub]

Close enough! (How’s that craft room coming?)
Look at the sexy men in this thread! I have never seen a better looking group of guys in one place! There aren’t many of them but the ones we have…damn!

Will you be administering this “punishment”? I think I should have these post count parties more often!

Ohh!! A spanking!!

Hi Bethie!!! How are you!! Congrats on 3000!
And tater, no, I am not in a sewer with a “who-er”.

Its a ditch.

Not only will I be administrating the slaps to your ass, but I will do them while laying underneath you.

posters closing eyes to visualize, then a collective ‘Ohhhhh.’

Gee, hope I done lose count…

~t

Since you’re all here now, how far is Johnson City from Atlanta, evilbeth? Will there be a Regional Dopefest when tatertot comes to town?

Scotticher, could you move a little faster with the grape-peeling? I’ve got a quota to maintain here!

And for Pete’s sake, someone please bring me a safety pin…my toga keeps falling down!

Twisty–I’m doing good! And yourself?
(Aren’t cyberbitches supposed to be the ones to throw post count parties for their masters? I might just have to make Euty my new bitch if this keeps up! ;))

PolishSausage–if you lose count, you’lll just have to start over. Again and again…

Fiver–Johnson City is about five hours from Atlanta. So far as a regional Dopefest for tater–I guess that depends on if she feels up to it and how long she is here. She’s just beginning to plan her travel agenda. But we’ll let you know!

I’m not sure exactly when I’ll be in Johnson City, maybe mid-May? I’ll know in a week or two and start a thread, if Bethie can bear to share me with all y’all other suckers. :wink:

Heh, I’m finding it hard to believe that there are people willing to be seen in public with the two of us. :smiley:

And Twisty, good for you! Remember what I told you, keep having fun with the wrong girls til the right one comes along.

They’re just not thinking it through fully! I’m sure if they considered it, they’d change their minds!

Just wait til we get the whole gang of wimmins together! And we are so totally going to do it. This will be great.

And it’s just not a party until somebody gets arrested for indecent exposure…

Say! Want me to scandalize your neighbors by sunbathing topless on your front lawn? I really could use a tan, too, before I come back to Land of the Hidden Sun.

Oooh! And can I go to work with you? I’d love to talk to your co-workers. :wink:

Hey, if being leered at by middle-aged men wearing NASCAR hats and drinking cheap domestic beer turns you on, have at it!

Oh, and I’m definitely taking you to work with me!