F*ck With Scammer - Need Answer Fast!

I am on the phone with one of those scammers from “Windows”. I am stalling him with the idea that I need to turn on my PC.

Help me fuck with him! All suggestions welcome!

Regards,
Shodan

I am trying to get him to repeat everything - his English is not real clear.

Regards,
Shodan

Tell him you want to change your BIOS.

BIOS - that’s good

Regards,
Shodan

He is just repeating himself. This is sort of new - he is claiming that my PC is generating errors because I haven’t been installing Windows updates.

Regards,
Shodan

He said something about my license, so I told him to hold the line while I go upstairs and get it.

Regards,
Shodan

OK, back. I am going to ask which one it is.

Regards,
Shodan

Your driver’s license, I hope.

He says it is on my PC, so I told him I am restarting my PC.

Regards,
Shodan

Ask him if you need to close open windows, then leave and make window slamming noises. Then tell him you’ve closed all the open windows.

I told him that at work, they always tell me to restart, so we need to wait until it restarts.

Regards,
Shodan

Ask him what he thinks about stuff going on in the news … or some Dr. Phil style questions about his personal life.

I told him I restarted, and I can’t find Windows on the Start menu.

Regards,
Shodan

Tell you’d really like some help setting up online banking.

He told me to click Start, and I haven’t updated the Netflix app, so I am installing the update for that. That should fix everything!

Regards,
Shodan

I am trying to get him to explain how to fire up Internet Explorer.

Regards,
Shodan

I can’t get it to work - it keeps telling me that it is Google. I don’t want Google - I want Internet Explorer, don’t I?

Regards,
Shodan

He told me to type in the address bar. So I entered “Windows update phone call” into Google, and I will read him the text about Windows scams and see what he thinks.

Regards,
Shodan

Damn - he caught on and hung up.

Regards,
Shodan

Too obvious with the trolling.