F***Leukemia

[QUOTE=Airblairxxx]
RedFrost, please don’t think that because you’re not there every day, you’re just a bystander. You’re fully entitled to all the rage, anger, fear . . . all the horrible emotions that you’re feeling.

My heart aches for you and your family. I wish I could do more than sign up for the marrow registry, but at least it’s a start. And my swab kit is on its way.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I feel powerless, as I’ve said before. I just wish I could do more. Thanks to everyone who has posted here and at the website. I’ve been saying “thanks” and “thank you” and expressing gratitude frequently the past 7 months. Funny thing is, I never get tired of it. That’s the beautiful thing about gratitude, it never gets old, worn out, or annoying. I keep checking the boards just for the reassurance. Whenever I start to feel down or worried, I check this thread and the guestbook at Matt’s site and I feel a little better.

Redfrost, there are a couple of prayers that we (Baha’is) consider to be particularly powerful; I’ve said two of them this evening, for your lovely family!

[QUOTE=norinew]
Redfrost, there are a couple of prayers that we (Baha’is) consider to be particularly powerful; I’ve said two of them this evening, for your lovely family!
[/QUOTE]

Thank you.

You already know what to do. Don’t give up, and keep doing all the family group things you can.

I’ve been following Matthew’s blog for a few months now, and he is an adorable baby boy. My heart breaks all over again every time but I keep going back. Terrible news lately, but there is always hope and I hope that you’re able to hold on to that. I’m sure you know that people all over the country are rooting for him and thinking of him and I hope that helps you in some small way.

No matter what happens, your son has been loved more than you can ever imagine.