Fáilte to Omniscient (FAO Dublin Dopers)

I thought the Modern Green Bar was on Wexford Street??? Well I’m assuming that’s the plan now so I’ll see you guys there tomorrow after work. If anything changes SMS me 'cause I won’t be able to check the internet after 8.00 Friday morning.

Any updates??

I met up with Twisty and hibernicus for lunch yesterday, it was tre cool. Thanks for the time guys.

Unfortunately tonite looks like its going to be a bit of a problem, it seems my friend told his work buddies he was leaving town tomorrow and they are determined to destroy him tonite on some wild pub crawl. I have no idea where the pubs are, and I really can’t meet up with them since I have no cell phone here. As such it looks like I won;t be able to meet up with the rest of you tonite. Saturday is booked up as well with a bunch of touristy stuff we want to do when he has a full free day.

Looks like there were too many people too see in too little time. Sorry I won’t get to meet the rest of you. I’m sure it would have been a excellent time. If you all still gather anyways, lift a pint for me.

Later all.

Enjoy the pub crawl. Not too sure where I’ll be wetting my whistle tonight but have a look at my pic. and maybe you’ll see me in some pub.

http://www.eurodopers.homestead.com/MissionIntoxible.html

Have a good one :slight_smile: