Fake Marine in full uniform at his High School reunion is found out by classmate & arrested With pic

I know this will come as a great shock to you, but when the discussion is about what the law is, there’s actually some value in discussing what the law is. I can only imagine your ire at a discussion about atomic fusion being derailed by some scientist who criticizes the participants for saying molecules when atoms are at issue, or a discussion about football halted by the foolish insistence that field goals not be confused with touchdowns.

Moreover, in the post you quote, I was replying to Kimmy_Gibbler, who is on information and belief an actual lawyer, and thus easily able to withstand my scary onslaught of words, ‘n’ stuff, that mean… stuff. About things that are written on paper by the men and women in your [del]legislature[/del]… your law-making place.

Hope that was less frightening to your brain. I can work it down even further, maybe get rid of a few more words that have those scary multiple syllables – you just let me know.