[QUOTE=Struan]
Sinead O’Connor, Britney even?
[/QUOTE]
I cannot think of a better one than these two. I rather say Sinead, but I would go with either.
[QUOTE=Struan]
Sinead O’Connor, Britney even?
[/QUOTE]
I cannot think of a better one than these two. I rather say Sinead, but I would go with either.
When I first saw the category, I thought Britney.
I vote Sean Connery or Chris Daughtry.
Wasn’t Sean Connery named sexiest bald man alive or something like that?
Y’all moving towards a consensus here?
What say we do a Survivor-like mix up of teams? Just to make things interesting, you know.
After this game, of course. What is the winning score anyway? 100?
[QUOTE=Dolores Reborn]
What say we do a Survivor-like mix up of teams? Just to make things interesting, you know.
After this game, of course. What is the winning score anyway? 100?
[/QUOTE]
I’m thinking 50 might do it, depending on how masochistic the Blues are. (I love you guys, but damn, you can’t play worth a damn.) (Damn!)
And remixing and starting over might be a good idea. Depending, of course, on Red’s willingness to accept a merge…
[QUOTE=LilyoftheValley]
I vote Sean Connery or Chris Daughtry.
Wasn’t Sean Connery named sexiest bald man alive or something like that?
[/QUOTE]
I vote Sean Connery or Daddy Warbucks- but I am happy to go with flow!
50 sounds good to me.
The first person to come to mind when I saw the category: Professor X/Charles Xavier.
Of the ones already said, I’d move for either Daddy Warbucks or Sinead.
Other possibilities: Gandhi, Bruce Willis, Dennis Franz, Mikhail Gorbachev
…tick, tick, tick …
[QUOTE=Kat]
The first person to come to mind when I saw the category: Professor X/Charles Xavier.
Of the ones already said, I’d move for either Daddy Warbucks or Sinead.
Other possibilities: Gandhi, Bruce Willis, Dennis Franz, Mikhail Gorbachev
[/QUOTE]
I’ll second Bruce Willis.
Ok we need to get on, I’ll go with Bruce Willis too.
Bruce.
With people voting multiple times and throwing out all kinds of names, I’m seeing 4 votes for Bruce Willis and 3 each for Daddy Warbucks, Sinead O’Connor, Britney Spears, and Sean Connery.
Who’s it gonna be?
I’m gonna be offline for several hours – when I get back this afternoon, could y’all have a guess ready?
[QUOTE=twickster]
With people voting multiple times and throwing out all kinds of names, I’m seeing 4 votes for Bruce Willis and 3 each for Daddy Warbucks, Sinead O’Connor, Britney Spears, and Sean Connery.
Who’s it gonna be?
I’m gonna be offline for several hours – when I get back this afternoon, could y’all have a guess ready?
[/QUOTE]
I will throw my vote to Bruce to get this over with.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
I will throw my vote to Bruce to get this over with.
[/QUOTE]
Ditto.
Bruce is good.
Do it.
Name a famous baldie.
That gives Red 7 points for this round, or 43 total. Sigh.
Here’s the full list:
So two of the people you were considering weren’t on the list.
Next round begins tomorrow morning.
I’ll be away for a couple days- so I need to bow out…
It’s been fun!