[QUOTE=What Exit?]
I regret to inform you that dogs was already guessed and is #5 on the list.
X X
Second strike for the Red Team. Everybody is eligible to guess again.
**What are the most common Circus Animals? **
Lions
Elephants
Tigers
Bears
Dogs
Horses
Monkeys (Chimps and other primates)
Birds
Eligible to Guess : Struan, LilyoftheValley, Kat, hocow, myskepticsight, frog princess, ArizonaTeach, Rodgers01, IvoryTowerDenizen
[/QUOTE]
I sure hope I’m not wrong… but I’m thinking of the box of animal carackers…
Seals (and other trained marine mammals)?
**What are the most common Circus Animals? **
[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
I sure hope I’m not wrong… but I’m thinking of the box of animal carackers…
Seals (and other trained marine mammals)?
[/QUOTE]
I don’t know about Animal Carackers, but lets see if the big board has Seals…
Seals the #6 answer
Lions
Elephants
Tigers
Bears
Dogs
Seals or Sea Lions
Horses
Monkeys (Chimps and other primates)
Birds
Eligible to Guess : Struan, LilyoftheValley, Kat, hocow, myskepticsight, frog princess, ArizonaTeach, Rodgers01, [del]IvoryTowerDenizen[/del]
One answer to go and Two Strikes for the Red Team. Blue, start thinking about the steal.
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
I don’t know about Animal Carackers, but lets see if the big board has Seals…
[/QUOTE]
Yeah- you’re funny… verrrrry funny…
(I kinda like it - ay caracker!)
After a quick perusal of many (one) US circus websites, I’ll guess - alligators.
[QUOTE=Struan]
After a quick perusal of many (one) US circus websites, I’ll guess - alligators.
[/QUOTE]
Survey says:
Bzzzzzz!
X X X
Lions
Elephants
Tigers
Bears
Dogs
Seals or Sea Lions
Horses
Monkeys (Chimps and other primates)
Birds
Only one answer left Blue Team. Good Luck.
**What are the most common Circus Animals? **
Blue Team: Twickster, ZipperJJ, Frosted Glass, Secret Volcano Lair, Sternvogel, Taber, Abby_Emma_Sasha, Delores Reborn, Avarie537, Pygmy Rugger, cmkeller, JpnDude, MadTheSwine
Remember current score is 43 to 6 for the Red Team. We are playing to 50, so if Blue fails to get this, Red wins the first game.
Rebo
April 17, 2007, 8:39pm
607
Ok, let’s go BLUE!
I have - zebra, camel, llama, and leopard. I asked my husband and he thought of zebra before camel…
[QUOTE=Dolores Reborn]
I have - zebra, camel, llama, and leopard. I asked my husband and he thought of zebra before camel…
[/QUOTE]
I thought of camel, so that’s my suggestion.
Taber
April 17, 2007, 8:43pm
609
I like camel, but I might be thinking of my local zoo, which briefly offered camel rides when I was a kid.
Another possibility is giraffe, but I am certain that I am just grabbing that from animal crackers.
My official vote at this point is camel
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
Survey says:
Bzzzzzz!
[/QUOTE]
Nooooooooooooooo!
Sorry team.
Rebo
April 17, 2007, 8:45pm
611
I’m pretty sure a camel is in the animal cracker box, too. Seems like I remember a camel in the Barnum & Bailey circus parade around the ring…
My thought was zebra, though camel ain’t bad.
ETA: link .
I’m thinking…
Zebra, leopard, camel
Gosh…this will be hard to come to a consensus on. I haven’t been to the circus in YEARS!
What Exit? – are we allowed to ask if zebras are the same thing as horses?
I am torn between zebra and camel but I think I am leaning harder towards camel.
[QUOTE=twickster]
What Exit? – are we allowed to ask if zebras are the same thing as horses?
[/QUOTE]
I think you are allowed to ask.
If Zebra was the same as Horses, I would have posted Horses and other Equines. So for my list it is not the same.
BTW: The earlier post were a player guessed and answer already on the board. I was correct to issue a strike, wasn’t I?
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
BTW: The earlier post were a player guessed and answer already on the board. I was correct to issue a strike, wasn’t I?
[/QUOTE]
Not that you’re asking me, but yes you were correct.
Taber
April 17, 2007, 9:07pm
619
[QUOTE=What Exit?]
I think you are allowed to ask.
If Zebra was the same as Horses, I would have posted Horses and other Equines. So for my list it is not the same.
BTW: The earlier post were a player guessed and answer already on the board. I was correct to issue a strike, wasn’t I?
[/QUOTE]
seems to agree with you
“Each family member has an opportunity to give his/her own answers. If the answer they give does not appear on the board, repeat an answer on the board, or takes too long to think of a possible answer on the board, they earn an unwanted strike”
[QUOTE=Struan]
Not that you’re asking me, but yes you were correct.
[/QUOTE]
Yeah, I would have also.
And thanks for the zebra info – that’s what I thought, but I wanted to make sure.
Okay – time for this little cowgirl to head home – if we’re ready to guess, my vote is for camel, though if we do zebra I’m good with that too. I’ll be back in a few hours to see what happens!
Go Blue!