Family Feud!

Kentucky Fried Chicken

Name an international Fast Food chain.

[QUOTE=IvoryTowerDenizen]
Tim Horton’s, for all you canucks!
[/QUOTE]

Show us Tim Horton’s …

Ding… #8 answer

[QUOTE=LilyoftheValley]
Pizza Hut
[/QUOTE]

Show us Pizza Hut …

Ding… #5 answer

[QUOTE=frog princess]
Kentucky Fried Chicken
[/QUOTE]

Show us Kentucky Fried Chicken …

Ding… #7 answer

  1. Mcdonalds
  2. Burger King
  3. Pizza Hut
  4. KFC
  5. Tim Horton’s

Eligible to play for the Red Team: Anyrose; hocow; Kat; myskepticsight; Rodgers01; [del]IvoryTowerDenizen; LilyoftheValley; frog princess; Struan; ArizonaTeach; [/del]

The score is 48 for Blue and 32 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)

[QUOTE=MadTheSwine]
Jeez…I can’t believe they haven’t guessed oceanography yet.
[/QUOTE]

They did, but only once. In 1960. For 20 minutes.

Hope Blue gets a chance for the steal in this round, as I have a couple of candidates in mind.

Taco Bell

Name an international Fast Food chain.

[QUOTE=myskepticsight]
Taco Bell
[/QUOTE]

Show us Taco Ball …

Ding… The #6 Answer!

  1. Mcdonalds
  2. Burger King
  3. Pizza Hut
  4. Taco Bell
  5. KFC
  6. Tim Horton’s

Eligible to play for the Red Team: Anyrose; hocow; Kat; Rodgers01; [del]myskepticsight; IvoryTowerDenizen; LilyoftheValley; frog princess; Struan; ArizonaTeach; [/del]

The score is 48 for Blue and 32 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)

[QUOTE=Sternvogel]
They did, but only once. In 1960. For 20 minutes.

Hope Blue gets a chance for the steal in this round, as I have a couple of candidates in mind.
[/QUOTE]

If they run this one, I will be shocked, but they already got Tim Horton’s so I am a little surprised.

Wendy’s

Name an international Fast Food chain.

[QUOTE=hocow]
Wendy’s
[/QUOTE]

Show us Wendy’s…

Ding… The #3 Answer!

  1. Mcdonalds
  2. Burger King
  3. Wendy’s
  4. Pizza Hut
  5. Taco Bell
  6. KFC
  7. Tim Horton’s

Eligible to play for the Red Team: Anyrose; Kat; Rodgers01; [del]hocow; myskepticsight; IvoryTowerDenizen; LilyoftheValley; frog princess; Struan; ArizonaTeach; [/del]

The score is 48 for Blue and 32 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)

Help me, Jared! Show me…

SUBWAY!!

Name an international Fast Food chain.

[QUOTE=Rodgers01]
Help me, Jared! Show me…

SUBWAY!!
[/QUOTE]

Show us SUBWAY…

Ding… The #4 Answer!

  1. Mcdonalds
  2. Burger King
  3. Wendy’s
  4. Subway
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Taco Bell
  7. KFC
  8. Tim Horton’s

Eligible to play for the Red Team: **Anyrose; Kat; **; [del]hocow; myskepticsight; IvoryTowerDenizen; LilyoftheValley; frog princess; Struan; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01[/del]

The score is 48 for Blue and 32 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)

Okay, most of my ideas have been taken already, but I’m gonna try for: Dunkin’ Donuts

Name an international Fast Food chain.

[QUOTE=Kat]
Okay, most of my ideas have been taken already, but I’m gonna try for: Dunkin’ Donuts
[/QUOTE]

Show us Dunkin’ Donuts…

Bzzz… First Strike X

  1. Mcdonalds
  2. Burger King
  3. Wendy’s
  4. Subway
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Taco Bell
  7. KFC
  8. Tim Horton’s

X Dunkin’ Donuts

All are eligible to play for the Red Team: Anyrose; Kat; hocow; myskepticsight; IvoryTowerDenizen; LilyoftheValley; frog princess; Struan; ArizonaTeach; Rodgers01;

The score is 48 for Blue and 32 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)

As Sherri (or was it Terri) once said, "I’m so hungry I could eat at…

ARBY’S!!!"

Name an international Fast Food chain.

[QUOTE=Rodgers01]
As Sherri (or was it Terri) once said, "I’m so hungry I could eat at…

ARBY’S!!!"
[/QUOTE]

Show us ARBY’S… {Yuck}

Bzzz… Second Strike X X

  1. Mcdonalds
  2. Burger King
  3. Wendy’s
  4. Subway
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Taco Bell
  7. KFC
  8. Tim Horton’s

X Dunkin’ Donuts
X Arby’s

All are eligible to play for the Red Team: Anyrose; Kat; hocow; myskepticsight; IvoryTowerDenizen; LilyoftheValley; frog princess; Struan; ArizonaTeach; [del]Rodgers01[/del]

The score is 48 for Blue and 32 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)

Dairy Queen

Name an international Fast Food chain.

[QUOTE=Kat]
Dairy Queen
[/QUOTE]

Show us Dairy Queen…

Bzzz… Third Strike X X X

Blue Team, you have got a chance to Steal.

  1. Mcdonalds
  2. Burger King
  3. Wendy’s
  4. Subway
  5. Pizza Hut
  6. Taco Bell
  7. KFC
  8. Tim Horton’s

X Dunkin’ Donuts
X Arby’s
X Dairy Queen

Blue Team: Twickster; ZipperJJ; Frosted Glass; Secret Volcano Lair; Sternvogel; Taber; Abby_Emma_Sasha; Dolores Reborn; Avarie537; Pygmy Rugger; cmkeller; JpnDude; MadTheSwine

The score is 48 for Blue and 32 for Red. (we are playing to 50 again)

What? No Dairy Queen? What are you, a commie?

Well, Harold and Kumar went to White Castle, or there’s also Jack-In-The-box. In-n-Out is a personal favorite, but it’s pretty regional, so that one’s probably weaker than the other two. There’s also Sonic’s and Culver’s in the too regional to pick. Quiznos.

What? No, I don’t eat fast food too much, why do you ask?

Dominos?

Domino’s is a possibilty. Does Starbucks count as fast food? Sbarro’s, possibly. Or Nathan’s Hot Dogs.

I did a google on international fast food - MOS Burger based in Japan is pretty big. Also there’s the UK based Wimpy Bar and Chicken Cottage. And American based Domino’s and Quizno’s.

I vote for Domino’s, but WE might go overseas on us… Domino’s has 60 international markets - 2 in one city in Pakistan!