Favorite home console

The GameCube’s controller is pretty underrated. It felt nice in your hands , but didn’t quite have any heft. I didn’t like where the Y button was, but I did appreciate the groove and the clicks in the trigger buttons. The Super Nintendo’s controller might have been the Best of Show, though. Enough buttons, all laid out just perfectly to get to them all in an expedient manner, and its size was pretty decent. It, too, didn’t really have any heft to it.

I went with the SNES because of replayability. I loved my NES and I still own one but there are only a handful of titles that I even want to replay and two of those, the Marios, were ported over to the SNES. The PS2 had some fantastic games and the best racing game of all time but most of them are complex enough that even though I have that system hooked up I don’t want to replay them because I’ve seen the world and video game stories have never grabbed me like books or movies. The 360 is what I play most often and while all of the games are amazingly pretty I rarely want to go back and replay them.

I’m curious; What do you go replay on the SNES?