Rocco and His Brothers
Eyes Without a Face
Kapo
Peeping Tom
Late Autumn
Spartacus
Saturday Night and Sunday Morning
Home from the Hill

Spartacus for me. The scene early on between Olivier and Tony Curtis was one of the best and cleverest pieces of dialogue I have ever seen. When Olivier said My taste includes both snails and oysters there was no doubt of what he was talking about to his body slave, played by Curtis.

Psycho?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psycho_(1960_film)

Psycho
The Magnificent Seven
Inherit The Wind
Spartacus
The Time Machine
The Little Shop Of Horrors
The League of Gentlemen
Two Way Stretch

*Breathless
Classe tous risques
Peeping Tom
The Devil’s Eye
The Human Vapor
Beat Girl
Circus of Horrors
The Thousand Eyes of Dr. Mabuse
Satan’s Sword
Take Aim at the Police Van
Least favorite:

Paris nous appartient

A few that haven’t been mentioned.

The Apartment was one of Bill Wilder’s great movies.

I re-watched Sink the Bismarck! last month. It’s a top-notch war movie.

The Sundowners was a little melodramatic but it had a great cast.

Village of the Damned was a great British horror movie.

The Lost World, the Arthur Conan Doyle dinosaur movie previously filmed in 1925, this time starring Claude Raines, Michael Rennie, and the fantabulos Jill St. John!

…followed closely by Psycho and Eyes Without a Face, the other two films for weirdos.

Good thing you said favorite as opposed to best, because along with the classics already mentioned, I’m going to add Dinosaurus! to the list. The T-rex vs steam shovel battle was a true highlight of my early movie-going career.

I rather liked Cinderfella with Jerry Lewis giving a pretty good performance.

Corman’s House of Usher with Vincent Price was campy fun.

The Ratpack’s Ocean 11 has a lot to answer for, doesn’t it?

Swiss Family Robinson from Disney was intriguing to my younger self. Pretty girl, riding an ostrich. And just overall adventure in safety.

The Time Machine is one of my favorite movies of all time. I still watch it from time to time.

I mention Jerry Lewis twice in one thread? Visit To a Small Planet was light and entertaining. Comedy sci-fi, whodathunk?

Two of my all-time favorite movies, Inherit the Wind, and Psycho, are from 1960.