Favorite position?

39 Degrees North, 75 Degrees West.

This may bring a new connotation to the GPS, depending of your interpretation of “G.” Guys are always saying they wished women came with road signs…

-BrainWeasel

Squeaks from BrainWeasel’s Cage
http://brainweasel.home.att.net

NTG–
Seconds??..On behalf of all men, I appologize…

I have to say also… SECONDS??? Actually one of the gripes I have about sex is that it takes so long. Most of the guys I’ve been with average 30 min to an hour.

Teeming Millions: http://fathom.org/teemingmillions
“Meat flaps, yellow!” - DrainBead, naked co-ed Twister chat
O p a l C a t
www.opalcat.com

seconds??? Yipes… man even on my WORST day it’s not been ledd than 10 minutes…

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

I once slept with a guy who would, litterly, stroke twice then come. Would have made for interesting evenings but he had a most acrobatic tongue.

My current bedmate sounds like Opal’s - half an hour, minimum, before he finishes. I appreciate the effort, but he tires me out! And he’s the one doing the hard work! I’ve tried blow jobs and hand jobs to get him started, but the clock doesn’t seem to start until he inserts. From that moment, it’s sure to take half an hour. We’ve discussed it and he assures me he’s always been this way. But I refuse to admit defeat!

Any suggestions to help me get my man off more quickly?

Well, now, hold on guys. Maybe it’s not the men’s fault; mayhaps NTG is singlehandedly depriving the male population of the best sex on the planet.

Just a thought.

Nothing like a bad decision
Says who you are.
-Gin Blossoms, “Perfectly Still”

Well it’s definitly easier to last a whole lot longer with the homely gals! The only time I’ve been able to finish in mere seconds have been with beautiful women in public places where we might have been (or were) seen. It lends an uncontrollable urgency to the act. On a rare occasion the woman has also broken that one-minute mark with me, sometimes you wonder though. . .

Back to the OP, I’d have to say standing up from behind.

Hell is Other People.

:::raising eyebrow::: Excuse me?

“…all the prettiest girls live in Des Moines…”
–Jack Kerouac, On the Road

This may be TMI, but what the hell…I also am in the camp of taking too long rather than too little…doesn’t mean I don’t enjoy it, but sometimes after 45 minutes or so, I’m ready to just call it quits and snuggle…as long as she get’s hers, I’m happy.

Heh, heh, heh! Oh, Sake, it’s been nice knowin’ ya. Poor bastard.

Oh, the OP? Um…let’s just say I haven’t found one yet which was not my favorite.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs. – E. Grebenik

Whoa, Sake! Keep that up and I’m going to start to take it personally! I fill out a dress very nicely and I’ve modeled on a few occasions, so somebody out there puts me a notch or two above homely.

Even we goddesses start to get a little defensive when the homely stick starts getting passed around.

Cyan

Sake… define homely… perhaps the problem with going in seconds has nothing really to do with the who but the where.

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good

Ladies, ladies - just trying to get your panties in a bunch! I’ve seen some of your pictures and you’re real cuties.

Now the ones I haven’t seen. . .well, you know what Shakespeare said about protesting!

On top. That way I get to control the depth of the thrust and run my hands all over his chest and belly and he just loves the way my breasts hang and likes to play with them. Plus, he likes to hold my waist and I like it when He does that and he’ll frequently go down and tickle my clit, which I just love! Plus, when I put my hands behind me, grab his calves and arch backwards he goes nuts and rubs me all over, then sits up, holds me tight and we have a blast!

heavy sigh

Seconds is okay if the husband is coming up the driveway.

Invite a friend over. With the two of you sharing the work, it’ll get done in half the time.

You know, I did this once. Not with my current guy, but someone else. I didn’t think I was a lesbian but I did things that afternoon that made me re-think my position (pun intended).

I mean, I’ve had some wonderful tongue work from guys before, but this woman was incredible! Dave thought he was going to be the center of attention for a few fun-filled hours, but we spent most of the time concentrating on each other!

I haven’t had the chance to be with a woman again, but its a regular part of my fantasies, now. Anyone else done the group thing recently? Reports?

Nope, no group thing here. It’s not really my style.

My favorite positions: spooning, with him behind me. I love the feeling of his body against my back, his breath on the nape of my neck, ooohh…plus he (being a tall fellow with long arms) can reach around and “tickle my clit” as one person said. This position drives me wild.

But then again, almost all positions do. I also like him sitting up and me laying down, with legs on either side of him, or me at the edge of a bed/sofa and him kneeling in front of me, or whatever. 69 doesn’t really work for us too well–he’s 6’5" and I’m 5’7". We don’t match up particularly well.

Oooh, now I need to go find my man…

I used to think the world was against me. Now I know better. Some of the smaller countries are neutral.

Laura’s Stuff and Things