Favorite position?

It’s 2am and I’m awake and horny. Might as well drag some of you down with me.

I’m sure you’ve all discussed this before, but I’ll ask it again - How do you like it? On top? On the bottom? In the shower? Buried in a pile of leaves? I tried it in the pool once. Don’t do that. Think water pressure and plunger. I thought he was going to split me in two. I prefer being on the bottom - less control, but he’s doing most of the hard work (and it saves wear on the knees, besides). I’m a modern woman, and all that, but give me the good old face-to-face, male dominate any day. Who else wants to share?

(OK. Now I’m all worked worked up. Going to slip back into my empty bed and practice looking for Mr. Graffenberg. Actually, I know exactly where he lives, but I can’t seem to make anything happen by myself. I chalk it up to the same syndrome that doesn’t let you tickle yourself. Oh, well. Practice, pratice, pratice!)

Cyan

I usually prefer the bottom myself; it frees up the hands to stimulate other areas of the female body.

“Some people are worried about the difference between right and wrong. I’m worried about the difference between wrong and fun.”
~P.J. O’Rourke~

Lotus

On top.
On the bottom.
Doggie.
Spoon.
Swinging from the rafters.
It all good!
Variety is the spice of life.

Peace
t lion

" I Wonder What Happens When I push THIS Button? "

As long as I hit the Home Run, I don’t care about what position I am on defense.

What are all of these “positions” you guys are talking about?

Well, shut my mouth. It’s also illegal to put squirrels down your pants for the purposes of gambling.

CEO.

In the ahem few times I’ve had sex, she’s been on top the majority of the time.

I can’t believe, though, that there’s any bad positions. As long as I have control of my motor activities, it’s a hell of a ride.

And UncleBeer’s right-more options for touching her if I’m on bottom. She had a really sensitive back, and I ran my fingertips up and down it repeatedly. She loved it.

Nothing like a bad decision
Says who you are.
-Gin Blossoms, “Perfectly Still”

upide down
:wink:

the 5th!

“Only when he no longer knows what he is doing, does the painter do good
things.” --Edgar Degas

I gotta go with Cyan on this one. I love being on top w/ my wife of 17 years on bottom. We have a deal, I do the work, she tells me how hard and how fast to work at any given time.

As far as working solo… when ‘the wife’ has occasionally had difficulty uhhhh, bringing home the paycheck, I’ll tell her she broke it. Boy does she hate that.

By the way, she usually brings home many paychecks. Sheeiiiittt Man, I still say I’m the luckiest man in the world.

Like most people I like most any position.

I like her on top some times

but mainly any position where I am in control is nice. Especially when it involved tying, cuffs and whips.

Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left Cleveland at 6:36 p.m. traveling at 55 mph, the other from Topeka at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.

Who says it has to be only one position?

My overall favorite:

Sitting up, with her stradling me. More leverage, my mouth can reach all sorts of interesting places, and I can wrap my arms all the way around her.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

Gotta go with Burnmeup on this one. Where can I meet you Burn? :wink:

Doggie style…and most any other male dominant position. Oh yeah.

trisha

Have you done it in a box? Have you done it with a fox?

Dr. Seuss purity test

Designated Optional Signature at Bottom of Post

Definitely on top or in his lap… you get the deepest penetration that way. Doggie style? Definitely not my thing. I like to be able to look into his eyes and get the whole effect.

I opened the door, and look who I found. Damn I’m good

umm guys, Cyan did not even use the word ‘sex’ in her post. I wonder what position she is talking about? Anyway, I like short stop or left field.

Variety is the spice of life.

I shall say no more…

Yer pal,
Satan

Shortstop.

I like to be in the position where she says, “yes”.

My favorite position with another woman is side-by-side 69. If you’re on the bottom, your neck gets tired and if she gets too enthusiastic, you run the risk of getting your nose broken on her pubic bone. If you’re on top, you can’t touch as much of her body with your hands. Side-by-side eliminates all of these problems. I’ve only had sex with men a few times, but the only way that I’ve ever been able to get off on it is if I’m on top and in control. Otherwise, they usually finish before I even get close to an orgasm. Which is too bad, because I think doggy-style is something I could really enjoy, what with the g-spot stimulation and all, but every time I tried it, he was finished in seconds, literally.

“That’s entertainment!” —Vlad the Impaler