Favourite Cereal Box Prizes

I remember those, but the only place I know of that you could get them was in a corner store, etc.

Never knew they ended up coming in cereal boxes, used to buy them at the corner store all the time, the bigger they were the higher they’d go.

the best one besides the already mentioned submarine was the terraniums in 3 or 4 shapes. you could grow little plants! came with seeds and everything

Me and my brother once got a small toy octopus made out of the same sticky material from a box of cereal.

Instead of using it like a frog’s tongue to slap and grab things, you’d throw it high against a smooth wall, and watch it “walk” its way down. It would be sticky enough to cling to the wall (if it was clean), but not sticky enough to stay stuck, so it would gradually move down the wall.

This toy would drive our cat BERSERK.

She would go into a full-on fury, and stalk around the base of the wall for the octopus to come within reach, so she could MURDER it. (We’d rescue the octopus before she could.)

I mean, we’d seen her chase bugs around the house, and jump up walls to catch them, but never with this much vehemence. If it’s possible for a cat to hate another creature, then our cat HATED this toy.

(I should probably clarify that we were throwing the toy at the wall because we wanted to play with it, not because we wanted to antagonize our cat. The cat would run into the room anyway as soon as she heard what was going on.)

Not sure what cereal it was, but I think Corn Flakes back in the late 60’s. There was a form to send off for a Batman periscope. I loved that thing and wish I still had it, though as an adult, I’d probably get arrested:D

Yep, an enlarged foot to but the baking soda in. As an earlier poster mentioned, the deed to a square inch of land, I think it was in Alaska.