Fear no man!

Pointed Stick? POINTED STICK??? Getting all High-And-Mighty on us now, are we? Fresh Fruits and Secret Martial Arts not good enough for you, eh? :wink: :smiley:

A: SHUT UP!

LOL! I remember seeing that 20-some years ago. Who wrote it? Is it a “Monty Python” bit?

It’s from one of the earlier books they put out, I believe the Papperbok.

This type of hype is not uncommon. It’s bullshit. It’s always bullshit.

Once one of these Super New Ultra Fighting Technique guys was advertising a free T-Shirt when you order the videos. And you get to keep the shirt even if you return the tapes for a full refund. LOL… so that’s what I did. I watched all the tapes to satisfy my curiousity and then returned the videos to get my 350.00 back. And I got a free T-Shirt.
The videos were full of a lot of garbage. Stuff you would need a dojo and some other dedicated peole training with you. It’s not stuff you’re going to learn by yourself in your living room.

Also, it was also touted as “The Secret Techniques Taught to Special Forces Soldiers!!”.
This wasn’t similar to anything they actually do teach us. There is a very specific style that is taught in the Special Forces Course. It’s neither very special, nor very secretive. Any civilian can sign up for classes at the matial arts gym where the guy teaches and get the same training.
There is only one official marital arts of Special Forces, and it’s not being secretly made available to the public via any loopholes. By official, I mean there is a guy with the sole contract for supplying the SFQC with hand-to-hand combat training. He certifies trainers to then train more students.

Chuck Norris, right?
Come on you can tell us - its Chuck isn’t it?