females: How often do you masturbate?

Almost every day (practically something like 5-6 times a week). It’s a rare night that I just don’t feel up to it.

depends on whether hubby’s home: cannot relax enough to be productive if he’s home. but I shoot for once a week.

Wait, faithfool’s a lady? O.o.

Er, that is, sorry I got your gender wrong.

…and I have a pole that is available for all females.:smiley:

Including human ones. :wink:

Username/post combo win.

I prefer for some things to remain a mystery. wanders off to the other poll

I put the “almost never” option. I just never feel the urge to.

Your guess is as good as mine.

I usually draw myself a nice hot bath once a week and, before I get in the tub, I rub one off waiting for it to fill. I’m all relaxed and ready to kick back then.

That’s interesting… I’d think that doing it in the tub would be more desirable to doing it before getting in, but different strokes, and what not.

I voted 2-3 times a week, but that changes depending on how often I have company. Sometimes it’s every day, fer sher.

Uh, what’s the difference in a public and private poll?

What I mean is - I can’t tell how you guys voted unless you say so, so why is this public?

Nevermind. I did some reading.

Did. Not. Know. That.

The use of the word “females” to mean “women” in this thread is really weird. Why are people doing that?

It averages out at 2/3 times a week but I go through phases of not wanting too and…well…the opposite.

Well, it might depend on how - vigorous - one is. In my case, things might get a bit …splashy.

That gives new meaning to the old song, Splish Splash, I was taking a Bath. :wink:

It’s not restricted to human Dopers.

It depends. Sometimes it’s three times in four days, sometimes it’s no more than once every other month. Depends how I’m feeling physically and emotionally. Some months I’m more… restless and silly than other months.

Sometimes a couple of times a week, other times maybe once every other week, etc. I really don’t have any set schedule or pattern.