females: How often do you masturbate?

Guys, I know you do it every dang day. Curious about TWV’s.*

*Those with vaginas

Methinks fewer sdmb ladies will come forth with facts about this practice given that it’s a public poll. Of course, you’ll keep the numbers of guy responses down too, which may (or may not) compensate for that.

Indeed. I might go so far as to suggest that you get this thing closed and start over with a private poll.

Oh, I don’t know. What data this one gleans should be very interesting in its own right, as it stands now.

Aw, hell, I’m not ashamed. I voted 2-3 times a week, sometimes more often than that if it gets to be a certain time of the month. I’m young and single (always have been), and if I didn’t do it as often as I do, the tension and wanting would probably drive me crazy.

To paraphrase a wise woman…

Aw, hell, I’m not ashamed. I voted 2-3 times a week, sometimes more often than that if it gets to be a certain time of the month. I’m old and married (haven’t always been), and if I didn’t do it as often as I do, the tension and wanting would probably drive me crazy.

:smiley:

I have opened an identical poll that is private.

Both polls are open to all females.

Didn’t realize it was a public poll till after I voted/read the comments. It’s kind of like a nightcap - rubbing one out before going to bed leads to a sound sleep and sweet dreams.

It’s also kind of like the first cup of coffee in the morning…:smiley:

More than once a day - truth be told.

Bah. Public, private, whatever, I don’t care.

It averages to about once a week for me, though the hormones of pregnancy have upped it to about 3-5 times a week when hubby isn’t available to assist.

There is significant variation around the mean; right before/during/right after menstruation I’m much less likely to feel the urge and it’s also much less satisfying, while there’s about 3-4 days right around ovulation when things are much more compelling.

I just wonder if some of the male dopers are eagerly clicking on the poll to see who jerks off a lot.

Oh, hell. I don’t wonder. I know.

I assume that’s what **QtM **was referring to in Post #4.

I probably do it around once a month. It’s just that I’m lazy and if I can get someone else to do it for me I don’t bother. Luckily for me I have someone eager to help any time I ask right here in the home.

I think its been over a year.

Yeppers. :smiley:

looks around furtively

I swear, I meant to click the next thread title down.

I don’t think it’s eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew, I just am celibate for religious reasons.

What she said.

Nice, my thoughts exactly. And really, if you’re rubbing one out, it seems silly to stop at one when two or three are clearly better. :slight_smile: