Fetishes and deviant behavior

Bunny - The Colonel has his secret recipes, and I have mine.

SqrlCub - Go take a cold shower, then try that cut and paste routine again.

Something about cheerleaders just makes me go nuts. My wife dressed up as one for Halloween one year. I went into spastic horney fits. We barely made it out of the bedroom that night.

You’re all going to HELL!

Brian O’Neill
CMC International Records
rockuniverse.com/cmc/cmc.html

ICQ 35294890
AIM Scrabble1
Yahoo Messenger Brian_ONeill

Oh Zette . . . .

Cops and firemen :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I get hot just thinking about th-th-th-them.

>^,^<
KITTEN

Coarse and violent nudity. Occasional language.

Well, I have a bit of a (shh!) rape fantasy thing going. My husband indulges me every so often.

He, on the other hand, is a masochist. Though he does really seem to get into it when I shave his balls. ::shrug::

I’d have a rough time stomaching the razor/balls proximity. cringe

About that cheerleader fantasy, me too and then some. It works for schoolgirl outfits too. Imagine the conflict when I dressed up as a school girl for halloween last year.

SHAVED BALLS???

are his initials R.D.??
If so, sorry about that night last summer! :o

Y’know…all these sex threads, and my ‘concubine’ has been out of town all week…Its just not fair!!!

Well then Satan, i guess I’ll see ya there :).

Let’s see, I like…
Spanking - giving and receiving
Being tied up, especially with a blindfold
Reading erotica or being read to during foreplay.

Wow! I’m so boring! The kinkiest thing I ever did was handcuff a man to a table, pour honey on, er, him, and lick it off. :::snore::: I DO want to try blindfolds, though. :slight_smile:

MaryAnn
Sometimes life is so great you just gotta muss up your hair and quack like a duck!

Brithael, are you still here or did we frighten you off? Come on out, we won’t hurt you.
Permanently.
If you don’t count scarring.
And most people won’t see where we leave scars!

Well since you are all being so open…

There was that time when my wife and I… Left the lights on… really we did!!!

Gosh… I can’t believe I’m telling you all this… next I might spill the beans that one time we threw heck to the wind and didn’t even push the dresser up against the locked door before we did it.

Wow… I feel so free telling you all this… OK… here’s the really juicy stuff… once (only once… we aren’t sick) my wife got ON TOP. I know you all think that is only an Urban Legend, but it really did happen.

Ok, enough of this hot stuff. I’ve really got to go… my goat is due for its final fuck of the night.

Yeah Brithael, i have a nice new set of play piercing needles. You want to try them out? They will be disposed of after use too! I promise, they don’t hurt too much, and you;ll only have a few minute holes that will go away in a day or so. :slight_smile: lol