Fetishes and deviant behavior

Yes its ME…AGAIN…you could tell me to get a life…or that I have too much spare time on my hands…but then youd be just like me for noticing.
The point: Input on fetishes…I know you people out there have em…so spill it…maybe we are not all so different after all.
I personally have a thing for leather and shiny fabrics as the yare applied to Womens attire. What i mena by that it I get a kick out of woment that are dressed by any of the following requirements:
Leather
Skirts
the colors red or black
Vinyl
Boots
Silk lycra or spandex
tight things
mesh
bare shoulders
dark lipstick

<there are others but i cant remember right now>
Yes i am a deviant. and i know there are more out there so lets discuss the roots of deviancy and the reasons of fetish…

Off to MPSIMS with ye.

Nickrz
GQ Mod

panties.

You call those fetishes?
Try a studded leather glove dripping in K-Y jelly. Or ben-wa balls after a day of use. Or a cat-of-nine-tails dipped in tabasco sauce.
Newbies are giving “kink” a bad name!

Gimme a “Shift” key any day.
They really turn me on!

Okay, Slythe. If you really want kink, I’m into fisting and enemas. I’m wacky like that.

Yowza. Who knew that all these intelligent people actually had kinks? I’m in heaven.

I’m also into heavy BDSM. Me being on the bondage, masochism side. :slight_smile:

He who joyfully marches in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would suffice - Albert Einstein

Real-life kinks? Not much, except maybe the taste for menstrual blood.(not a preference, I just don’t mind it)

Fantasy deviations? Oh jeeze, don’t get me started…BDSM, both roles, and some other stuff that I’m just not gonna get into here.
“I’m into S&M, bestiality, and necrophilia. Am I beating a dead horse?” --???

Without going into details, all I can say is that it involves a silk bathrobe tie, the posts on my bed, warm chocolate syrup, and cherry popsicles.

>^,^<
KITTEN

Coarse and violent nudity. Occasional language.

Howzabout cedar splinters, alcohol, and Donny Osmond singing “Puppy Love” in the background?

Kinky is using peanut butter as a lubricant.
Twisted is using Extra Crunchy.

Hmm i’ll be somewhat vague here

stuff made from rubber or silicone
piercings
tattoos

Oh, and i dont have any piercings, but i do have a tattoo.

Deviant behavior? Well, lately I’ve had this urge to put peanut butter on my carrot sticks, does that count?

all I will confess to is that I love bald heads!..I actually got to shave a brave fellow once, cut off all his hair, trimmed it with clippers, shaved it clean…my eyes roll back in my head just thinking of it…
I know its not fisting or enemas- but hey!

Cops and Firemen…Oh my!
I dated a cop/fireman for a while…did it everywhere- in the cop car, in the firetruck…sorry, no details but suffice to say “DAMN!” it was fun. Well, now I have this wicked fetish for cops and firemen.
This would be no problem except earlier this year I had to teach (computers) 80 of our city cops…I was about shaking in my heels by the end of each day- total heaven :wink:
Not devient, I know- but a funny kink!

An optimist sees an opportunity in every calamity; A pessimist sees a calamity in every opportunity.

KelliBelli, I know you were referring to MEN’s bald heads when you mentioned that, but it may interest you to know that, about 5 months ago, this chica went completely bald. It was quite interesting, and felt very sexy indeed!

hmm, fetishes.

lately I’ve been interested in exploring some of my many fantasies, but I’m sure no one here needs to know what those are…

…let’s just say I’m as open-minded as they come.

http://www.homestead.com/allusions/allusions.html

I want to maintain my reputation as a “nice girl” so I’ll keep my little secrets hidden. :wink:

Well, it involves a chandelier, plain M&M’s, 3 surgical gloves, a plastic mat, WD-40, marachino cherries with stems, and a squirt bottle.

Erotic is using a feather,
Kinky is using the whole chicken.

So have you used that chicken, Doc?

Let’s just say I have done things that I doubt anyone else on the board would have done. I don’t like leather in the gay world, but a straight man in leather is kind of hot. Too many of the leather queens out there were former drag queens (with a nasty attitude) that got too fat, hairy, and ugly to continue wearing dresses so they switched to the only other outlet that contains outfits that can cost over $1000 and still look like a costume.

My personal preferences are for large, hairy men with facial hair. They have to be cuddly and not have an attitude. I won’t mention anything about being in bed though.

SC

I actually left out my favorite fantasy of all. I would love to have Santa Claus as a boyfriend. I would not want him to give me Don’t joke about it, I am 100% serious. Santa is a hottie, especially the newer Coca Cola version. BTW, Coke made the modern any gifts or anything, I just want to throw Mrs. Claus out and be the new Mr. Claus. 8) version of Santa.

HUGS!
SC