Fictional supergeniuses

Except for Kent!

Lex Luthor, Brainiac, Dr. Sivana, Dr. Ivo, The Mad Thinker…

Good: The Professor on “Gilligan’s Island.”

Bad: Harold Lauder in Stephen King’s “The Stand.”

Dr. Mabuse

The Lawnmower Man

Dr. Morbius in Forbidden Planet (and briefly, “Doc” Ostrow)

Beauregard Bottomley in Champagne for Caesar (1950)

And Dr. McCoy, briefly.

Chris Peterson

Dr. Strangelove

ATHF’s envelope-pushing Dr. Wierd

Carnac the Magnificent (ok maybe more a prognosticator than a genia- geniuh- gen-yo- geneay- oh you know what the hell I mean.)
(But a genius one, at that!)

Technically “the most sophisticated computer in the world”, but I must anthropomorphize it a little by qualifying it with the human feel of supergenius: Team America 'sI.N.T.E.L.L.I.G.E.N.C.E.

In Defending Your Life Buck Henry was considered a totally supergenius lawyer, even though he never uttered a word.

ok sure I’m stretching things a little here.

Even Kent, really. That guidance system was no small potatoes.

Dr. Drakken from Kim Possible, and briefly Ron Stoppable, when he and Drakken switched good/evil allegiances. Ron was actually a better supervillain than Drakken.

Doctor Madcap.

From “Cool McCool”, Saturday morning cartoon, 1966. Most brilliant super genius EVAIR.

Victor von Doom. Better known as… DOCTOR DOOM!

Hannibal Lecter.

You mean Pinky. It says so in the title song. One is a genius, the other’s insane. And since Brain is a megalomaniac with grandiose delusions, he’s clearly the insane one. And obviously his plans are all flawed, he’s not as smart as he thinks he is.

He’s committed to keeping Pinky around as his friend and conquering the world together with him. His supergenius is rendered moot by his super-loyalty.

MacGruber

Hugo Agogo - Batfink’s nemesis

My first thought.

Plankton?

Prof. Jonathan Frink from The Simpsons. Sure, we know about his advances in teleportation and time travel, but did you know about his pioneering research in nutrition? He discovered Niacin. And Thiamine. And RIBO-FLAVINNNNN!

The Big Bang’s Sheldon Cooper. And he is not crazy. His mother had him tested.

Wesley Clark?