Finding the answer...

Finding the answers to some of life’s great mysteries is one of the reasons I love reading SD.

Monkey Boy wrote:

Whoa! Where did you hear this hypothesis?! Got any links to physics webpages I can follow on this subject?

If gravity is, indeed, “part of the electromagnetic spectrum” – i.e. some frequency of light waves – that would mean we could cause gravity by pointing a radar dish at someone, or stop gravity by enclosing someone in a Faraday cage. (Assuming the “part” of the spectrum gravity lies in is the radio portion; we’d have to do different things if gravity were in, say, the Hard Gamma Ray portion on the spectrum.)

Quick-N-Dirty Aviation: Trading altitude for airspeed since 1992.

Tracer: your constants are noted, but how are they constants when time isn’t?

I DO NOT understand these principles so please answer with care.

I asked the same question in a physics thread but all I got was a wave of the hand saying go away. Nobody seemed to know the answer. You are brilliant in my book, from a scientific perspective.

What oh what is the answer? Please?

Jazz–
Yes, I also wonder about the unknowable.
Unlike bantmof, I wonder about the past. About Truly ancient history. I look at the technilogical advances we’ve made in the last 500-1000 years, and wonder why it took so long for pre-historic man to pick up a damn stick. (shrug) I know that none of my questions will ever be answered, but that doesn’t stop me from wondering…so yes jazzmine, there is curiosity.