Fire Point and Burn Time

I’m a fire juggler of one years experience, and have a couple questions on the flash and fire points of different fuels.

The group I spin and juggle with mostly uses white gas, since it has a pretty low fire point. We also sometimes mix it with Kerosene, since that burns longer, but tends to burn less brilliantly. We use Kevlar wicking, so anything we use should have a cooler on-fire temperature than the burn point of Kevlar, so that the wicking isn’t burn up right away.

I guess the things that would be most helpful would be the following (none of which I can find online after a few google searches and the normal juggling websites I frequent):

1. Is there an exact correlation between fire point, burn time, brightness, and heat produced (the optimum fuel being one that burns brightly for a long time, but without outputting too much heat)?

2. When mixing fuels, will the fire point be the average of the two fuels? Is there a calculation I can use to derive this (with math skills up through simple calculus).

3. Is there a good online resource of the fire point of a list of common fuels (or simply chemicals in general, I know for the most part what should and shouldn’t be used as fuel, but more from anecdotal evidence than from knowing exactly why).

And if you want to see pictures of my group, we’re the Yale Anti-Gravity Society, our website is yale.edu/yags. Thanks much for the information. You can assume a very simple background in physics and chemistry in any answers.