First business trip coming up (3 weeks in the northwest USA!) - prepare me

I’m staying at the Seattle Sheraton (6th & Pike) til tomorrow, then at the Bellevue Sheraton for the next 2 weeks. I’ll be working in that area, so I won’t need to come back to Seattle for business, except when I return to the airport.

Here’s the first batch of photos, for those of you still following along - http://www.richegreen.com/seattle1/seattle1.html

You don’t have news at home?

:smiley:

You ain’t seen nothing yet. Go to the Olympic Peninsula.

Well, I survived it. It was actually the most amazing trip of my life! 5 days in Seattle, another 2 weeks in and around Bellevue, a day trip down to Portland, a visit to Mt St Helens (which aside from being some of the most amazing scenery I’ve ever seen, was also significant since it erupted when I was born) and to the largest building in the world…I saw just about everything I wanted to with the exception of the peninsula, I confirmed that I still remember how to drive, and I even won a prize at the Red Hook Brewery’s Tuesday Trivia. I also did some work from time to time…

Staying active while away from home is the most important advice I can give to future business trippers. I made a key point to make sure I was barely at my hotel except to sleep or unwind. And the Bellevue Sheraton thanked me by slapping a $200 smoking fee on my room, despite the fact that I’ve never smoked a day in my life. Fortunately I was able to fight it and get it reversed, but that and a $60 parking ticket I got in Portland were the ONLY dampers on my trip.

double post…what happened to the delete button?