Flame me!

I have decided to drop my JAVA class (because I am failing and don’t understand anything), change my major (I’ve decided I don’t like it), and probably change schools(the only good thing about here is the Co-op). I got in an argument with one of my freinds. My body is really tired, because I had kickboxing today (and I accidentally kicked a girl when we weren’t suposed too… she didn’t move back far enough), but my mind is wide awake, and I can’t sleep right now. I am hungry, but too poor and lazy to go out and buy anything.

In spite of all these things, I think that I have been feeling a bit too happy the last few days, and I think that I need to be brought down a notch or two. So dopers, make me feel bad about myself. Thanks.

You stupid fuck! Your happy and you want to be brought down a notch? What a fucking retarded scumbag you must be. I hope Mr. T bends you over a public toliet and prods in the rear untill you can’t walk anymore. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ah, but your mother loves you…

…on a bed of pasta, with some fava beans and a nice Chianti!

I did this once… bad idea, you schmuck!

You’re ugly and your mother dresses you funny.

[sub]Sorry, all I could come up with on short notice[/sub]

Oh look, checkmate needs attention. “boo-hoo, I’m too dumb to understand Java. boo-hoo I had a fight with a friend. boo-hoo, I was an ucoordinated dork at my kickboxing class.”

I can’t find it in my heart to flame you; your life is already so difficult it reads like a Dickens novel. :rolleyes:

I’m behind in my internet developer class, ASP? But for me it’s just because I’m too lazy.

You, on the other hand, are just plain dumb!
(and isn’t it spelled ‘checkmate’??? Pick up a dictionary doofus! )

Mr. I’m tired, poor, dumb, indecisive, lazy, and hungry feels too good about himself. He wants to be flamed! Ooooooooo! You happy little delicate flower.

You kicked a girl and you still feel too happy, have a heaping helping of guilt, you cowardly punk bastard! She didn’t move back enough, suuure. Just when were you supposed to kick her? After class when she wasn’t looking?

You got in an argument with one of your what? Is that supposed to be friend or fiend? Can’t even get that right, can you?

Damn! That felt a little too good.

[/Monty Python] You Toffee-nosed mal-odorous pervert! [/Python]

Inadvertant kick contact- 100 push-ups, on your knuckles princess— NOW!

-me

You seem to have misplaced the letter “c.”

If you weren’t such a dick, I’d feel sorry for you.

[sub]Well you did ask. Feel privileged that I’ve wasted my best insult ever on you.[/sub]

Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

You guys are so mean. Can’t you see that he/she/it is just a stupid, indecisive, violent, insecure, ugly, iliterate, guiltless, and generally clueless sack of rotting pineapples? I mean come on…

Oh and I fucked your mom… :smiley:

You shitwitted, quarterbrained, gargantuangluted, simian-behaved, womanbeating, fucking class-skipping waffling (with butter and maple syrup) overlyelated prick!!

I mean that in the nicest way possible.