Flicker Flash Fusion and Its Audio Counterpart

Much like a movie is put together in frames we are digitally piecing together (or more precisely sampling) snippets of sound to form what we perceive as analog audio.

I know that when we view a motion picture the fluidity our mind perceives is termed “Flicker Flash Fusion”.

I am curious, is there a term to describe how our mind perceives audio?

Enquiring Minds Want To Know :wink: .