Flip a coin and post your result!

Tails, penny.

You are coming back to tell us what this is about, right?

Tails. Now let me put up the broom.

Backstory: I get a quarter from my purse, which is sitting on the kitchen table. I flip the quarter, then miss it when it falls. My cat, thinking I’m dropping food, waits for the drop, then bats it across the floor. Where it lands under the refrigerator. I get the broom & retrieve the quarter, along with pencils/pens, straws, milk carton rings, dust bunnies, etc.

Anyway, tails.

Love, Phil

14 k of g in a… aww, never mind!

Heads on a Singaporean 50 cent coin. Or what passes for heads, anyway.

Heads

Heads.

Heads–penny.

OK, as of BaneSidhe’s post we have a count of 252 Heads, 324 Tails, 2 Edge, and 1 Oil Derrick. (I love you guys).

So I’m closing the poll for the purposes of the decision making, it’s been almost 24 hours. Here’s the decision. It’s not actually mine. My boyfriend has spent 6 years in the Army on active duty. He’s on reserve right now to go to school, and he’s been struggling with the idea of getting out of the Army. So I suggested he flip a coin to gauge his reaction to its decision as a means of judging what he truly wants to do. He liked the idea but apparently wanted it on a grand scale. Assuming I counted right, it’s fairly definitively tails, which was “Get out of the Army,” which is what I think he really wants to do anyway. It seems like he is only considering staying in so he could get more money for school, but that’s not a big issue considering what he can still get for financial aid.

So, thanks for your help everyone!

How did you count mine? (Just curious)

Or mine? (not that a single fish matters, that much)

FWIW if you take computer simulations out of the picture and just look at actual flipped coins, heads is dominating.

This is why Ron Paul is going to win!

She had to have counted them in the vote. There aren’t 500+ posts in the thread.

Or were you asking how she physically counted them?

I’m asking whether she counted it as heads or tails. If she got the allusion, both sides of that coin are, technically, heads.

I actually didn’t count KneadtoKnow’s, sorry. Or the fish either. We’ll add a couple of heads to the count.

:rolleyes:

The permanently-disfigured-public-servant-turned-psychotic-criminal-with-a-gimmick always gets underrepresented in these things.

:slight_smile:

Oops, nevermind me.

I’m almost ashamed at how much I laughed there.

“That is luck! Luck Luck Luck Luck LUCK!”

Dilbert. Funny.