Flush, darn you - FLUSH!!

On a road trip recently I witnessed a woman holding a todler above the seat by about a foot and then the kid let go and pissed over everything. She then put that kid down and got another one and when she did not go and cried that she needed to sit, proceeded to yell at her that she was not as good as the girl who pissed over everything and why would she be so filthy and nasty as to want to sit on the filthy toilets. This berating continued on after i exited the bathroom.

This thread reminded me of a bizarre incident at my last job. Several businesses shared one set of washrooms, and these washrooms were quite clean. Therefore, one day I was surprised to see posted in each stall a sign, obviously drafted and printed out by a clerical woman in the building, stating: “Please flush the toilet when you are done. Unflushed toilets cause e-coli bacteria outbreaks. When you are done, use the antibacterial soap that I have provided.” On the counter, in a clear plastic pump bottle (showing scrub marks as though someone had scrubbed it several times with steel wool), was hospital-style antibacterial soap. We already had well-filled and clean soap dispensers in the sinks.

I thought this was funny at first, but after awhile I started to get ticked. How cheeky for a perfect stranger to diagnose the rest of us as dirty individuals! So I printed out a rebuttal poster: “(1) Unflushed toilets do not cause e-coli; unclean food handling practices that do. (2) Public health officials are elected, not self-appointed. (3) I’ll use any soap I damn please.”

Her posted rebuttal was instant and furious, although I don’t remember the exact wording. She defined herself as a “responsible leader, not a public health official – look it up!” and took me to task for having “issues” about her soap. So then I put a realistic rubber cockroach in her plastic soap dispenser.

Sometimes the devil just gets into me.

Yes, there is a worse place to put the toilet paper than on the floor. Try someone putting the roll on the handle of a wet plunger. The roll is setting on the rubber part of a plunger and has a stain going up it’s sides.

Don’t forget, the cardboard tube is to be thrown into the floor urinal, when the roll is finished.

I forgot this goody. Someone splashed shit all over one day with a diaheria blast. It took a couple days short of six months, before the janitor wiped it off the flush knob. I just used the foot on handle method until it was cleaned. I wanted to prove to myself that the janitor cleaned as well as I said he did.