Food Feast

Food found at a July Fourth cookout

  1. Hot dogs
  2. Pulled pork
  3. Grilled burgers
  4. Coca-Cola
  5. Potato chips
  6. Apple pie

Food found at a July Fourth cookout

  1. Hot dogs
  2. Pulled pork
  3. Grilled burgers
  4. Coca-Cola
  5. Potato chips
  6. Apple pie
  7. BBQ brisket

Food found at a July Fourth cookout

  1. Hot dogs
  2. Pulled pork
  3. Grilled burgers
  4. Coca-Cola
  5. Potato chips
  6. Apple pie
  7. BBQ brisket
  8. Potato Salad

Food found at a July Fourth cookout

  1. Hot dogs
  2. Pulled pork
  3. Grilled burgers
  4. Coca-Cola
  5. Potato chips
  6. Apple pie
  7. BBQ brisket
  8. Potato Salad
  9. Beer

Food found at a July Fourth cookout

  1. Hot dogs
  2. Pulled pork
  3. Grilled burgers
  4. Coca-Cola
  5. Potato chips
  6. Apple pie
  7. BBQ brisket
  8. Potato Salad
  9. Beer
  10. Bratwurst (in Wisconsin, anyway!)

pass.

-“BB”-

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups
  4. Popsicle

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups
  4. Popsicle
  5. Italian Ice

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups
  4. Popsicle
  5. Italian Ice
  6. Tomato juice, chilled

This may be a controversial choice. My gf complained it is like drinking ketchup. I love it, and when ordering breakfast I’ll ask if they have it. (Most places serve V-8, which I don’t want.) I love it in Bloody Marys or mocktail versions of it.

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups
  4. Popsicle
  5. Italian Ice
  6. Tomato juice, chilled
  7. Cucumber
  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups
  4. Popsicle
  5. Italian Ice
  6. Tomato juice, chilled
  7. Cucumber
  8. Mint Julep

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups
  4. Popsicle
  5. Italian Ice
  6. Tomato juice, chilled
  7. Cucumber
  8. Mint Julep
  9. Icebox cake

Foods to beat the heat

  1. Watermelon
  2. Ice cream
  3. Cold Soups
  4. Popsicle
  5. Italian Ice
  6. Tomato juice, chilled
  7. Cucumber
  8. Mint Julep
  9. Icebox cake
  10. Canteloupe

Foods in songs

  1. American Pie – Don McLean

Foods in songs

  1. American Pie – Don McLean
  2. Everytime I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think of You - The Ramones

Foods in songs

  1. American Pie – Don McLean
  2. Everytime I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think of You - The Ramones
  3. Call Any Vegetable - The Mothers of Invention

Foods in songs

  1. American Pie – Don McLean
  2. Everytime I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think of You - The Ramones
  3. Call Any Vegetable - The Mothers of Invention
  4. Waffle King - Weird Al Yankovic

Foods in songs

  1. American Pie – Don McLean
  2. Everytime I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think of You - The Ramones
  3. Call Any Vegetable - The Mothers of Invention
  4. Waffle King - Weird Al Yankovic
  5. Rocky Road Ice Cream- Weird Al again.

Foods in songs

  1. American Pie – Don McLean
  2. Everytime I Eat Vegetables It Makes Me Think of You - The Ramones
  3. Call Any Vegetable - The Mothers of Invention
  4. Waffle King - Weird Al Yankovic
  5. Rocky Road Ice Cream- Weird Al again
  6. Cheeseburger in Paradise – Jimmy Buffett

-“BB”-