I know a girl who got extremely mad when one of her roommates placed the leftovers from a pie in the fridge along with the knife they had been using to cut the pie. She swore that if anyone ate any of the leftovers, they would get food poisoning caused by leaving the knife in there. :dubious: The next day, I told my co-workers this story and some of them agreed with the girl.
This sounds insane to me. What? Refrigerated metal poisons food!? I have tried to find information about this on-line but I cant find anything credible. Does anyone know if there is anything to this claim?