FOOLS! You have ruined my collection! (quite lame)

Did just that today and they were very gracious about the matter. The old lady behind the counter who had took my order a few days ago apologized and admitted her error, and had ordered me the book I wanted.

Boy, would I have felt silly to have left a wake of destruction after my last visit to learn that they would have been more than happy to fix the mistake :slight_smile: .

Never attended a day of high school. I had gone to every elementry school in the area and had gone to Jefferson high and knew that I didn’t want to go to school with the same people that I knew would be going to MIHS ever again.

Damn. **Not All that Bright ** is right. I do sound cranky. Conversations about where I live tend to bring out the worst in me. Well I did like Merritt Island as a city. It was full of every store you’d ever want, everything was close enough that you could walk around the city shopping if you didn’t have a car (which I didn’t for most of my entire time having lived there), and it was close enough to Kennedy Space Center that whenever a shuttle or rocket went off you could see it, and sometimes the noise from a takeoff could even wake you up if you were sleeping.

so…what years did you attend?

Are you **always ** this much of a doormat and a crybaby over minor inconveniences? Honestly, they obviously ordered the wrong book. This ruins your collection…how? And you couldn’t just tell them to re-order the correct book…because?

Watching you have a 2 year old-like temper tantrum over something so easily fixed makes me sick. Grow some balls, next time correct the issue at the time it occurs, and learn how to handle these *horrible * mistakes like an adult.

:rolleyes: