For a change: Commercials you love

My favorite is from a few years ago.

Mighty Wingmaaaan!

I love the Subaru commercial with the dad prepping his daughter on what to watch out for as she’s getting ready to drive the car. The first few scenes show her as a five year-old, but she’s really a young woman. I love how the little girl gets exasperated at him and says “Daddy, OKAAY!!” To me it shows no matter how old a woman is, to a good dad, she’s always his little girl.

Did you know that’s the real-life father to both girls?

Tiny House

I read somewhere that both girls in that Subaru commercial are the real-life daughters of the actor who plays the father.

Damn it. Scooped.

The new Jello temptations commercials where the parents tell the kids scary stories about what happens to kids that steal their parent’s Jello snacks.

That is such a sweet commercial. Reminds me of me and my dad when I started driving.

Best danged commercial, ever.

Jack Link’s Beef Jerky presents Messin’ With Sasquatch.

It’s sweet and all, but would it really have been that hard for the wardrobe people to find matching shirts for the two girls? I mean…both are stripped, but one is red, the other blue! Even if you can’t find the exact one in both adult and little girl’s sizes, at least match the colors!

I still really like Volkswagen’s “Enjoy the Everyday” ad for the Golf, which has a soundtrack composed and produced by Paul Hartnoll of Orbital that’s made up of sounds recorded in and around the car on the shoot.

We call our 9 month old Mini-Mayhem.

:eek: